Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

SANDY-THE NEXT IDOL (Page 2)

avtab IF-Dazzler
avtab
avtab

PRC’s most helpful (Vaishali)

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
sandy's voice is very sweet. think he eat sweeta lot Wink . anuj voice can touch high note very easily Smile n karu's voice is very sharp Smile . so I dono who wll b next II2 Big smile

mm556 Goldie
mm556
mm556

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
pragya0 Wrote :

wat the hell do u mean by he is a south indian, it bcoz of insensible ppl like u that we lost amey.

in which way are the south iundians inferior to the rest. we are all indians first.

u should learn to make responsible comments and criticisms.

since u cant find any flaws with his singing, ur stooping down to such low levels that ur raking up issues like regionalism.

maybe u think thats the only way sandy win, good for him, but ask ur self whether a win based on regional votion is a true win.

mods pls take note of the regional jingo in this post.

karunya is the best, no matter how u try 2 degrade him, i think its high time u guys think of better lame excuses, bcoz this clearly hasnt worked

vote for the best, vote for karu

Well Said and and Hope ( the best guy ) Karu Wins
Clap
Niceup IF-Rockerz
Niceup
Niceup

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:01am | IP Logged
       me too.sandy has a chance.
amritha19 Goldie
amritha19
amritha19

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mm556

pragya0 Wrote :

wat the hell do u mean by he is a south indian, it bcoz of insensible ppl like u that we lost amey.

in which way are the south iundians inferior to the rest. we are all indians first.

u should learn to make responsible comments and criticisms.

since u cant find any flaws with his singing, ur stooping down to such low levels that ur raking up issues like regionalism.

maybe u think thats the only way sandy win, good for him, but ask ur self whether a win based on regional votion is a true win.

mods pls take note of the regional jingo in this post.

karunya is the best, no matter how u try 2 degrade him, i think its high time u guys think of better lame excuses, bcoz this clearly hasnt worked

vote for the best, vote for karu

Well Said and and Hope ( the best guy ) Karu Wins
Clap

abhi rox, i'm not sure wot u meant by that being south indan thing but i hope its not what pragya thinks it is. how fair would it b is karu lost just cuz he is a south indian. the last time i checked, south india was srill a part of india and i thought this was INDIAN idol.

checks IF-Rockerz
checks
checks

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amritha19

abhi rox, i'm not sure wot u meant by that being south indan thing but i hope its not what pragya thinks it is. how fair would it b is karu lost just cuz he is a south indian. the last time i checked, south india was srill a part of india and i thought this was INDIAN idol.

Awesome, sensible, poerwful yet polite reply to such a senseless comment that abhi_rox made....he might mean that since not many ppl vote from South India for hindi TV channels, he may loose in that way.....
but I just hope thats what abhi_rox means...rest, his soul knows better than anyone else on this planet earth....

btw, you cant separate few things from Indian system - and i'm glad ppl have started thinking that these are flaws in our system....so hopefuly, we'll be able to find some solutions to these problmes named collectively as regionalism!!!

Sandeep did perfrom amazingly as the rest of the two and therez no point discussing who was best till Junta decides.....just wait guys.....sky is open for everyone and I must confess, result will disappoint many many millions....if not all...

peace

Edited by checks - 21 March 2006 at 1:44am
achhi_anil Goldie
achhi_anil
achhi_anil

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 2:06am | IP Logged
so what if he is from south india,what did u find fault in him,do u think he doesnt prononce well or sing well.whatever u meant abhirox plzzz change ur attitude.i felt abashed when i saw that u wrote he is from south india.
giggles_2005 Goldie
giggles_2005
giggles_2005

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Do u think its rigged...first Sandy was getting all gaalis from Judges...so he was the underdog and saved by janta...now judges are praising him
First Amey was slowly brought down by Sonu...now its Karunya...so Sandy might just be the next II....
Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 2:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top