Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karunya_forever thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
rbaggio ,your replies are too much sarcastic...dont you feel like it????
karunya_forever thumbnail
oh then thatz sweet of you!!!
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: giggles_2005

Do u think its rigged...first Sandy was getting all gaalis from Judges...so he was the underdog and saved by janta...now judges are praising him
First Amey was slowly brought down by Sonu...now its Karunya...so Sandy might just be the next II....

i too am getting this feeling.i remember farah turning volte face suddenly on the basis of a single performance(meenal and antara).I felt amey was beeing slowly let down....now karunya...what was with the 'chhad gaye'....'now you walk like this'.......all about😕.

sandeep may be our next idol....it has never been the favourite any time.so I guess no complaints.

PS.the south indian part was very insensitive and regretable

Edited by ankita31 - 18 years ago
giggles_2005 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragya0

wonderful theory, keep trying and keep hoping that karu gets out.

bcoz only with this stupid theories u can remotely imagine that he may gt out, not with his flawless and excellent singing

vote for the best, vote for karu

No need to get so passionate....you have a cell phone buddy...keep clicking away till 4 th April...but learn to respect other ppls opinions on a public forum

giggles_2005 thumbnail
And if u have ever cared to read other ppls post I have been supporting Karu right from the beginning...but I dont call the ppl who dont support him stupid....
jugnu_mast thumbnail
vote first for ur candidate then shout here,who's next idol.
vote for anuj...janta
princessno.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muqaddasa

i dont mind if da indian idol is Sandy or Karu

I agree😃  I will be happy either Karu or Sandy win😃👏

bsb-star thumbnail
he totalli does not deserve to win idol=sandeep cant sing all songs-he has onli been half decent in the last 2 galas-whereas amey and karu have always been consistent
babli1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i feel Karu should win the title of agla Indian idol, he deserves the most, sandy can be top 2...
drako thumbnail
That comment about being south indian is ridiculous. Maybe the show needs to change its name to North Indian idol.

Anyways these Idol organizers don't tour south indian cities like Hyderabad or B'lore. Top of it even after so many years the north - south divide still exists, no matter how much you try not to look at it like that...

Atleast now-a-days Lot of people in the north india know that there are other languages in south india, other than Tamil.

I know some doctors and even some engineers who used to refer to south indian's as "madraasi".

Shows their knowledege about (south)INDIA....

Indian Idol (if thats what they wish to call it) should even tour south indian cities...who knows they will find more "HEMU's and KARU's"....