but "wo lamhay wo batain" was sung wonderfully by karu
i will give him 9.5/10 for "wo lamhay"
n 8.5/10 for "kambakht ishq hai jo"

but last night the show was really "phika" without amey 😭   πŸ˜­
i really missed amey last night 😭 😭 😭
yday first time i was not excited to see II

i just watched it 4 karu thank God he is there
n sang well

What can we do......Amey is just not gonna come back....we gotta accept it.
Posted: 18 years ago
yeah i was wondering yesterday as to whether i was the only one to get annoyed with the way anuj said adaa.
man it was funny but ver irritating
~Aaina~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dancnballa23

What can we do......Amey is just not gonna come back....we gotta accept it.

ye true we have to accept it😭

its difficult to accept but we have to

avtab thumbnail
sab log bohut acha gayatha 😊
amritha19 thumbnail
the judges talked abt karu lacking enough feel but i wondered y they didn't do tht for anuj. bheege hoot is a very sensous song and when anuj sang it it sounded rather romantic n there is a difference between the two. i guess sonu is right judges lalchi hojathe hai πŸ˜‰ and i agree with u on "ada" πŸ˜† i would hav prefered to hear him sing the remix and i also felt that the song should hav had a more naughty feel. nevertheless i'm very glad for anuj as he has awaken from his slumber and realized tht he is participating in the indian idol. although anuj and sandeep were not on par with karunya, it was a good effort πŸ‘ . karu was excellent, thoda behtar ho sakthatha par koi baat nahi it was still the best πŸ‘
Dancnballa23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritha19

the judges talked abt karu lacking enough feel but i wondered y they didn't do tht for anuj. bheege hoot is a very sensous song and when anuj sang it it sounded rather romantic n there is a difference between the two. i guess sonu is right judges lalchi hojathe hai πŸ˜‰ and i agree with u on "ada" πŸ˜† i would hav prefered to hear him sing the remix and i also felt that the song should hav had a more naughty feel. nevertheless i'm very glad for anuj as he has awaken from his slumber and realized tht he is participating in the indian idol. although anuj and sandeep were not on par with karunya, it was a good effort πŸ‘ . karu was excellent, thoda behtar ho sakthatha par koi baat nahi it was still the best πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸΌ Agreed!

Dancnballa23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbaggio

well, i dont understand one thing, that for the second performance sandeep was heavily praised and people still think he deserves 8/10. even sonu said his voice came out better than his own and for that he deserves 8/10. well i rather trust the judges opinions.

I justified why it deserved 8/10 πŸ˜‰

mans thumbnail
Good Review but I will give sandeep better than 8 for second song .Karu was really good and even sandeep did much better than expected specially in second song he was with full of energy 😊
Dancnballa23 thumbnail
Frankly, I don't know what kind of drugs Sonu and Fardeen were on when they said he sang better than Sonu himself. There *were* mistakes. The voice did crack here and there. Maybe Sonu got too jazbadi? πŸ˜† Edited by Dancnballa23 - 18 years ago
Dancnballa23 thumbnail
Nothing personal against Sandeep, but how can one sing "better" than the original when  he/she made mistakes? πŸ˜• Edited by Dancnballa23 - 18 years ago