Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
Vivek was enjoying the show to the fullest but dunno wat happened to fardeen 😕 maybe he came directly from 12 hr shooting cuz he was about to sleep!! 😆
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolsonu

Vivek was enjoying the show to the fullest but dunno wat happened to fardeen 😕 maybe he came directly from 12 hr shooting cuz he was about to sleep!! 😆

someone mentioned in another thread ki uski biwi ne usko peet kar bheja tha😆😆😆

doc.sam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolsonu

😆

ani11 thumbnail

😆😆😆,doc aaj tumne laughing gas to inhale nahi kar lee hai kahin😆😆

mans thumbnail

Originally posted by: drsamita

😆 😆
hi thr mans.nothing v were just increasing ur posts TRP 😆

as long as you guys are here TRP to high hi rahnewali 😊
ani11 thumbnail
Thank God mans aap naraaz nahi hai 😆 main to darr rahi thee ki aaj pitne wali hoon 😆 😆
mans thumbnail
Na Na Naraj hoke jana kaha hai ...Waise after a long time saw you in full form ...thats good 😊
NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Good commentary Mans!!!!

Speaking about JJKN show. You don't like ot because you don't watch it. We can only judge the capability of Actors if we watch them on a daily basis. Arman and Jassi are the only pair in television industry right now, who have THE BEST ON-SCREEN chemistry. Salil is only a time pass. Your MOM know what she is watching. Don't worry she is not looking for her Bahu in Jassi. This is 21st century. Selection of Bahu has been changed so much that it all depends on your luck, who you are gonna end up with. No offence JJKN haters, these are my opinions because this THE BEST show of SONY TV.
mans thumbnail

Originally posted by: NKSUDHIR

Good commentary Mans!!!!

Speaking about JJKN show. You don't like ot because you don't watch it. We can only judge the capability of Actors if we watch them on a daily basis. Arman and Jassi are the only pair in television industry right now, who have THE BEST ON-SCREEN chemistry. Salil is only a time pass. Your MOM know what she is watching. Don't worry she is not looking for her Bahu in Jassi. This is 21st century. Selection of Bahu has been changed so much that it all depends on your luck, who you are gonna end up with. No offence JJKN haters, these are my opinions because this THE BEST show of SONY TV.

Cool So Finally I got someting back from Jassi fan...I know How much Jassi fans love Jassi and Arman ..but you have to agree that after Jassi makeover its not the same show ...atleast I heard that from lot of jassi fans.Can't say much as I dont know much also about Jassi .😊
doc.sam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
dont take it to ur heart sudhir.every one has there own opinion 😛