India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Today’s Episode through My Eyes-Pls Read

mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Well from morning I read so much about today's episode so decided to watch it.I know Amey is not there and I still feel bad for him.Still hard to digest ...where are all Bombay walas? AngryDo I sound regional? Nope Amey deserved votes from All over India as well as from Bombay ..anyway let me leave this topic for some other day ...

Jassi jaisi koi nahi ...hmm all Jassi fans forgive me but this serial sucks..what this Salil from b4 u doing here ?He does lot of bak bak sometimes its good though .They are showing some cosmo fashion show..I never watched this serial more than 5 mins but it makes me so mad.Dont know why my Mom likes Jassi so much ? Hope she is not seeing her bahu  in Jassi otherwise I have to watch Jassi and Sans bhi kabhi bahu thi daily at home .LOL

Anyway  I have to bear this for few mins ...still 5 minutes to go .
  Good Jassi is gone now some pop number Angel eye ...hmm nothing to write about it .

Idol started Mini and Aman ..well started with Amey's exit episode clips.Sonu , Farah  and Anu and all that hungama ...Amey way to go bro
We dont want any symphaty or rematch because we belive you are the best and you gonna prove it to everyone.Clap

Some vaishnavi is talking about format ...now someone from Sony talking about Judges ...oh she is saying they are the best judges .Give me a break..except sonu other two are Kachra Tongue
    Anuj with tears dont worry bro u r already in top 3 so have fun .Wink

Fardeen and Vivek's entry ...oh Vivek is with Cap and little beard ...hope not inspired by Himehs reshmaiyya Wink...Hey Vivek how it feels without Aish dude ?Still dont know why she ditched u ? will first place dont know why she dated you ...may be she wanted some shoulder after Salmaan episode.Aish dont repeat same with Abhishek ..poor guy still missing Karisham may be....Tongue

New promotion some hawan something ..Sandeep is asking "well Lagta hu na Idol "
anuj said "Indian Idol ka asistant lagta hai ..yaha hai Idol".Guys enjoy as much as you  can...they say some born with golden luck and some with bad luck like Amey Angry
     Sandeep is singing "Dil De diya hai Jaan tumhe Denge "  
   Fardeen looks lost ? Do these actors really know music or they just come to promote their movies?Wink
Looks like Sonu is involved into songs .Vivek is smiling ...Well Sandeep is showing good emotions on face ..He did fine

Sonu said "so finally you are coming on track" and gave good comments.

Anu "Sandeep Lather jacket and all aur bahon me nahi Doll"
Vivek cracked up..sonu said "ye to pahela Namuna hai ".LOLSonu has timing

Sandeep is saying he tried best for this sad song ...fardeen again looking lost Tongue..Well missing wife Natasha or what ?Wink

Now Mini & Aman again  what to say about them ?no one wanna read anyway LOL

Now showing Public opionion about format

One taxi driver said voting should be on talent not on regional or anything.Great Taxi man ..Looks Like you have watched Taxi 9211 ..Good comments thoughClapOverall no one supported format one gradpa said
anyone can send sms multiple times so what is the use of votingTongueGrandpa this is sms generation kya kare Smile

Anuj singing Bhige Oth tere ...trying to hard ...I guess this is not his kind of song ...this song needs lot of feel and voice also breaking up.Anuj not good at all
anu " Jis insaan ne punjabi gane gaye uske liye very good attempt "

Sonu " Aankhe bhigi to nahi hai ummido se accha gaya"

Fardeen  hmm dont know what he said ...Fardeen still u taking drugs or what ?Wink

Vivek is saying " Jo hua so hua maja aa gaya "etc etc

Anuj with mini and Aman saying he tried his best to match with Kunal Ganjawala hmmm no comments Tongue

According to Anuj Sandeep can not sing high pitch and Karu can not sing Soft songs well ..Well anuj We have you for both the songs so why we need them right ?Wink

Now some add ...bikaaji ....masala sambara idli dosa ,vada pav and New york life .LOL

Back to Mini ...where is your dressing sense girl...oh oh here you go Prashan Samatddar teaching them LOLPrashant sir yep same one from FG..where is Arpita sir? He is talking about all three...Not intrested in writing  about his comments ...for Karu he said Voice accha hai and felxible hai ..
Karu is on stage ...well good support from public

Wo Lamhe, wo baatein,
Koi na jaane,
Thi kaisi raatein,
Hooo, barsaatein,
Wo bheegi bheegi yaadein,
Wo bheegi bheegi yaadein...

Really Karu sang it very welll....you can see public response ..vivek is enjoying song ..

Anu  said something like start was ok but then u really did well after that
Sonu  said "Karunya muze dar lagta hai tum chale jaoge ..jis singer ki tarif ki jati wo chala jata hai still u r best "
Fardeen -- he started something and then said You rocked mans cheers ..he really looks on highLOL

Vivek said "success ke ladder pe jarroor chadhenge and I wanted to come and dance "

Mini is saying Hamara karu sidha sadha and sangeet ka atombomb something something bottom line is vote for KaruTongue

Aman is talking about giving gifts to voters...Aman change the jacket ..It looks like from Some Chor bazar in BombayWink

Now showing all contestants Sagar ,Amey ,Monu ,Minal all want Karunya....Ravi wants Sandeep.hmm

Sandeep is singing Jine ke hai char din ...Good energy but move your feets bro ..why most of guys move only hands ..guys watch shake that thing LOL

Well he did good job as such Clap I will be happy to see you as Idol runner up ..vivek and sonu smiling ...now showing fardeen at all
May be he is sleeping Smile

Vivek .said like u sliped still u managed so well and gave good comments
Anu Some BS shayari ..anu I really dont mind to give you few good ones ..and as such you are master of copy pasteWink

Sonu said something like  Jab ladkiya chillayegi to pair sleep hoga hai ...I know you have problem with high range still u managed very well
Fardeen - no need to write

Sandeep is with aman and Mini ..sandeep is saying that sonu opened his eyes and he is happy that sonu liked his singing something like that

Now Anuj with Ada haye haye ada ...
   Same why your feet dont more bro ...move it move it ...Well Arijit used to dance well in FG while singing ...in Idol amey did really well.All others just move hands ...Tongue

Anu -"anuj tu bhi hame bhata hai hum jadge kuch nahi kar sakte tere stah vidhata hai"
Sonu - "kya baat hai itne unche unche gaane ga rahe ho ..very good"
Vivek - accha gaya and some good comments
fardeen -Big improvement from last song and u got my vote mad.
Most of Celb judges give same kind of comments dont know why

Anuj with Mini and Aman ...anuj is happy bcoz of Sonu;s commnets

Now break ....again paav bhaji chunky chaat MDH ...tilda basamati to new york life insurance  Trust Loyality friends ---IF is all about that kyon guys Smile

Balagi management show ka addvertise Raghav and Vironica will try to go for this show if possible

Back to Idol ...
  Now karu is singing
   Kambhakt ishq hai jo ..started well this guy improved lot in perfomance too but here again he started Sunny deol excerice danceLOL ...singing really good so far

Fardeen again Lost Wink

Anu - This is very difficult song u did really well...Ma saraswati se yahi hai pukar ..something something like make karu winner

Sonu- u sing very well but we expect lot from talented ones but lacked some passion

Fardeen - u have good voice u need passion
Vivek - Your voice is really great but U need to show passion

Ok guys have fun and enjoy ......I already finished 2 cokes and it means no more coke for 2 days ...No more calories ...Good night folks see ya tommorowSmile

Edited by mans - 20 March 2006 at 9:40pm

jaysp Goldie
jaysp
jaysp

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Good job Mans. Well written. You are right Fardeen really didn't know what to say most of the time and did look groggy (high? - maybe not). Sandeep slipped on some girls hands while walking backwards during his first performance but continued singing. Sonu said 'Itne sari Ladkiyan chillayengi to paiir to fislega he na?'
Overall, well written summary with good personal comments of today's gala.
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks Mans! Smile

Karu needs to show more passion/emotion in his performances. He sang Woh Lahmey well, added his own harkats and picked it up after a slow start but his performance lacked the passion required for such a song. I don't think he's taking the show lightly though, he's comes across as a very hardworking person. He performed extremely well the past two weeks. Sometimes its hard to meet expectations when you're singing so well (same happened w/Amey). People just expect you to sing well and it reaches a lull point- what next? Hope he comes back strong next week.
abhi_rox Senior Member
abhi_rox
abhi_rox

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
man(s)u have time LOL
~Aaina~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Aaina~
~Aaina~

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhi_rox

man(s)u have time LOL

LOL

noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
nicely done...

haha, fardeen looked so out of it but I liked all of vivek's comments, he seemed very sincere
~Aaina~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Aaina~
~Aaina~

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
fardeen was looking jaisi biwi nay maar kay baija ho kay jao LOL LOL
noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mesmily123

fardeen was looking jaisi biwi nay maar kay baija ho kay jao LOL LOL

LMFAO LOL