India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

ahhh! confuse!!! (very very confuse)

KhoobsuratKhusi Senior Member
KhoobsuratKhusi
KhoobsuratKhusi

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 7:33am | IP Logged

okay im confuse bcuz,  iv read the update from 28, but where is 24?  and update from 28 was bit confuse... (nirav, don't take this personally, the update was great)  LOL it funny update from 28 was also funny n confusuingcuz , nirav was kind of talking in 3rd person or someting.  he ask the question, and answer them. (well at least i thought it was funnyLOL).  confusing part was when u put link in the questuions n who is rahil.....  (again Nirav don't take this personally, i love ur updates, btw u kind sound angry& frustrated or something(is everything okay) well keep up the good work) oh ya my point was to post this topic was im confuseeeeeeeee.  who is rahil, n i thought ronit already new bout reem killing poornima's hubby.  well plzzzz let me know. 

*im the koolest

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 7:36am | IP Logged
i think we r an episode behind nirav so he updates it from when he w@ches it so th@ is the confusion
sweet sahota Senior Member
sweet sahota
sweet sahota

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 9:52am | IP Logged
rahil is the giuy who plays ashmit in ye meri life hai. it's his real name. yeah he alredy knows about that. i thnk you may a bit behind. Did that help?
KhoobsuratKhusi Senior Member
KhoobsuratKhusi
KhoobsuratKhusi

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 7:02am | IP Logged
girl that did help thank you,  y the hack the update guy was using his real name.  i mean not every body remembers it.  well n e ways. i think i get now.  u c btween classes i tried to read the updates n sometime its sooo confusing that u don't hv time to understand(do u know wut i mean) well thank u soo much.
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by KhoobsuratKhusi

girl that did help thank you,  y the hack the update guy was using his real name.  i mean not every body remembers it.  well n e ways. i think i get now.  u c btween classes i tried to read the updates n sometime its sooo confusing that u don't hv time to understand(do u know wut i mean) well thank u soo much.

THATS REALLY MEAN KHOOBSURAT, HIS NAME IS NIRAV. NOT THE UPDATE GUY.

BECAREFUL WAT AND HOW YOU SAY NEXT TIME

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 30 March 2005 at 7:46am
Nirav Groupbie
Nirav
Nirav

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Thanks Bholi. That was sweet. :)

Khoobsurat Khushi - Ronit still does not know that Reems killed Milind. Seems you need to read quite some updates to be in touch.
samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 11:48am | IP Logged
but i thought he heard her say she did
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top