Bhabhi
Bhabhi

ALPHA

soni15 Senior Member
soni15
soni15

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

HI EVERYONE .HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ALL GOOD AND HAVING FUN Tongue

I WAS WATCHING BHABHI YESTERDAY THE PART WHERE ALPHA REFUSES TO TALK TO SHUBAUM EVEN WEN HE SAID HE LOVES HER.  WELL I WAS JUST THINKING SHE LOVES HER AMMU SO MUCH I THINK SHE SHUD BE THE NEWW BAHBHI EVEN THOU  I LIKE SUHANA TO . I STILL DONT GET IT EVEN AFTER SAROJ DIED ( 2ND TIME ) VISH STILL IS CREATING PROBLEMS I MEAN COME ON HE DESRVED WHAT SAROJ DID TO HIM ( SLAPED ) I MEAN ITS NOT LIKE HE WAS ALL GOOD WITH THEM.

Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
havent seen yesterday's episode yet but I think Suhana is perfect 4 Bhabhi's role!!

& Alpa still loves Shubham but Vish had washed her brain!! Angry so she thinks Suhana-Shubham having an affair!!
soni15 Senior Member
soni15
soni15

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:04am | IP Logged
u no dats wut i dont like about serials sister dont even trust each other or maybe she doesnt trust her love
soni15 Senior Member
soni15
soni15

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:04am | IP Logged
u no dats wut i dont like about serials sister dont even trust each osther or maybe she doesnt trust her love
sana
QueenE IF-Rockerz
QueenE
QueenE

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:28am | IP Logged
yes u r right - if alpha loved him so much she should have trusted him. The two sisters were so close how can she break that over vishu's words.   She does not deserve to be a bhabhi.

The reason why suhana is bhabhi because her personality is just like saroj - honisty - caring and devoted to the family.

Esti aunty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sia889

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index