SSK-12December/11-Simar/Prem,Roli/Sid Suhaagraat

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Only-Mariyam

IF-Dazzler

Only-Mariyam

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Prem-Simar room.
  • Prem is holding simar and she says if he leaves her then she can come into his , their room. Prem smiles.
  •  Prem Simar leave their footprint on the board ( i don't know what its called )
  • Simar is about to hang the frame when prem tells her not to hang where she was originally hanging it and then he puts a screw somewhere else and tells her to hang the frame there.
  • Simar jokingly tells prem that she will put his bedding on the sofa so he can sleep (jokingly) and they share some cozy moments where simar says she can't believe that she is finally his wife and there is no one between then
Siddhant - Roli Room.
  • Sid and Roli feel awkward with each other.
  • Sid apologizes to roli that he fell her maang without asking her , but roli says that he got simar and prem together and except that nothing else matters.
  • Sid and roli sit on each side of the bed and after a long stare sid says that if they have to live together this awkwardness has to end and he knows how to end it.
  • Sid comes to roli's side of the bed and tells her that they should become friends where roli introduces herself as roli drivedi and then she says roli bhardwaj.
Prem-Simar Room
  • Prem simar have some cozy moments and consumate their marriage.
Roli - Sid Room
  • Sid and roli both are feeling sleepy and sid suggests that they should go to sleep.
  • Roli grabs a cushion which sid notices and he takes 3 other cushions and the one from roli's hand and puts it in between them. and tells her she can take one side and he will sleep on her side. 
  • *must watch scene ( i loved it ) roli gets up to switch off the light and sid says what are you doing  and roli says that she's turning the light off and he says no leave the light on and she says are you scared of the dark , because otherwise you potray yourself to be really rough and tough and he says yea just a little bit and roli says " dosti ki hai nibhani to paday gi" and he says thankyou dost ji and he lies down.  and roli keeps wondering how she's going to sleep in so much light. eventually she lies down and covers her eyes.
Preview.
  • a lady is talking to another lady with mataji listening and she says that its a huge problem when you marry two sisters in the same house because ones they come they put us on the side and just ignore us. Mataji listens to all this,
sorry for being late and if you don't like the update , i hardly do updates but decided to do this one. i am ready to do regular updates but they will be late as i am in a diff time zone. and they will always be like this ^,
Hope you guys like it.

Edited by Only-Mariyam - 12 December 2011 at 9:30pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

saakshi1305smile365daysshiny3sahulmyths_vaz-Swetha-naj7avivakirk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SSK-12December/11-Simar/Prem,Roli/Sid Suhaagraat" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanchanas

Groupbie

sanchanas

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
it ok for late update... anyway i like ur update very much... after reading the update i am very happy... thank u so much.. please update regularly... SmileSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top