Innocent Deresha Shattered forever!!!

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi guys...since sum1 was complaining tht v dun discuss enuff here ive decided 2 start discussions and hopefully u ppl will reply

In Tum Mere Ho, Deresha found out that her father is NOUMAN...she was crushed...this will change her life 4eva...her father is a man she met a few months ago and the man who has fathered her for 8 years is not her father. this is a lot 4 an 8 year old 2 handle and she has many questions in her mind...

do u think it was the right time 2 tell her? or do u think she shud have been informed earlier on or shud they have w8ed 4 her 2 b older and more mature?

heres a lil bakgrnd 4 those of u hu dun watch the show (i will only include the story connected 2 this discussion but there a a bunch of intertwined plots) nauman and aleena were married and they had deresha...then they got divorced and deresha lived with aleena and this hapened wen deresha was an infant. then aleena remarried. now she is married 2 shahzad and they have a son and theres deresha...shahzad alwaiiz luved deresha like his own child and deresha alwaiiz thot shahzab was her father...thn nauman showed up and met with deresha, they met but she didnt noe he was her father...the adults decided tht they wud let nauman spend time with her so tht wen she finds out it is exier 4 her 2 understand....so deresha used 2 spend every weekend with nauman...thn 1 day deresha was lukin 4 a band-aid cuz nauman cut his finger and while she was going through his drawer she found old pictures of nauman aleena and deresha frm wen nauman and aleena were still married...she questioned him and he refused 2 answe then she went home and asked allena and shahzad aleena was silent but shahzad tld her the truth...deresha was filled with mixed emotions she was shocked confused and just simply upset...then she got sick and she has alotta questions in her mind abt this cuz she dunno how itz possible 4 her dad 2 b some1 other than the guy she thot was her dad...u ppl shud have seen it....this lil grl hu dus deresha's role is soooo cutre and she acts really well and shez sooo sweet and sooo cute😳

ok so therez a bkgrnd so the xcuse "i dun watch the show" wont work

post ur replies😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariam_90 thumbnail
sorry i dont watch that show ( lol...sorry had to say it)...but no one has replied yet? ....but really..dont watch it! lol...its better to watch! thankssssss
euro_pakigal thumbnail
jav its abit late for dis one cuz tum mero ho is finished!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
and i think yes dat fatso(j/k) deresha shud have found out the truth shez very mature and intelligent gal so she was capable to understand
ahtika thumbnail
i dun watxh dat show yaar....
usmani_girlzz thumbnail
i think deresha yaha pakistan may nahi aata but disusin drama situation is another good idea
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what is this? "I dont watch this show" etc...
Jav has given u info. about wat happened so far related to the incident
hmmmmm...enuf of lecture now... 😳
ok i think they shuld have waited for a bit longer coz then Deresha might have understoos it better, its like she's too ytoung to know about this stuff, i mean her fatehr is not her father, i think its a lot for an 8 yr old kid to bear...thats wat i think 😳
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
😑 😑
i wrote the story so tht i wudnt get tht xcuse....

uff u ppl

and moona maybe in france it finished but here it is still airing...
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
lol jav!! i dont watch the show either πŸ˜› hahahaaa
i know that wud add fuel to the fire...sorry jani!! just kidding!!
read all the story ..i think yes it might be really unbearing for a child of 8 yrs to get through this incident. If i place myself at her place, i guess i wud have reacted the same or may b even worse.