My Two cents on yesterday's show

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

after reading yesterday's update, I don't think I will read updates again.

the story is going no where. Knowing Gargi, she will now make a fake reports of pregnancy and then god know probably abort the child kind of report too.

there are sick people like her in this world.

please this is not Kyunki Saash bhi kabhi bahu thi.. I stopped watching that show.. after they showed Shoba's huband being killed..

I don't want to stop watching DK and Disha.. 😭 

Originally posted by memsaab

please this is not Kyunki Saash bhi kabhi bahu thi.. I stopped watching that show.. after they showed Shoba's huband being killed..

I don't want to stop watching DK and Disha.. 😭 

True....but u never know...maybe gargi will make fake pregnancy reports and fake abortion reports....but still nothing can make me stop watching tumhari disha....unless they kill dk's character or change him with someone...then i'm gonna die too!!!

Hi

I wouldn'y stop watching the show but surely will lose the interest i have now if the stroy drags with Disha's false pregnancy issue i just hope the producers are listening.....I love this serial and the only one on Zee the i always watch or record if i can't and i want to see more romance between the 2 d's but i know they will separate but not like this.....this could also be a disha's dream or DK telling disha about the past never know but i doubt it..

Just hope for the best..

Samy

I won't be able to stop watching this show either but that will be only b/c of dk. I just love to watch him...doesn't matter what is he doing....oh wait. Thre's an exception. Can't see him with another girl...It's got to be me(in my imagination) or Disha. 😃