Mamta
Mamta

13th march india update

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

Cryhi  guys i abled to watch only half episod Cry

though i write down it hope it will help you.

as cops ask sameer that mamta stays with him he replied thatyes she stay here than they ask who is she , he said she is his relatives than he said i am owner of malhotra (may be i am right) group of industry.than cops left

than he scold mamta for disturbing peopl in the middle of the night. and ask her ti go, as mamta goes now two badmas come and start harrasing her and sameer sees that from his balcony so he come and rescue mamta and ask her to come to his house mamta after hasitating go to his house . sameer ask her to rest and he went to his room.

otherside tanish is pretending to be a very nice mother and all and akshay feel happy for tabisha but from heart he is missing mamta and mamta also remembers all good times passed with akshay.ain the morning akshay is wondering who is behind mamta's disappearing he think may be because of tanish abut than he thinks no tanisha is changed person nowLOL so may be because of nanda mamta leave house because only she is the one who has more benifit if mamta leaves house. and suddenly his pen fall down near that paper chit . but as he is goign to pick pen his father call him so he talked to his father about mamta . his father ask him to find mamta though his mother and tanish is not in favour of .

otherside mamta was ready to go he thanks to sameer for his help and as she is going out sameer fall down from the stair and sprain his ankle so mamta come and help him and apply some haldi lape on his footOuch

so  sameer is impressed and ask about her . 

than i think in second half akshay went to police station and show mamta's photo to them and ask them to find her . and that cop see the photo who met mamta in the night and tell akshay to go and checkat sameer's place.

than i did nto watch i will see recap today and try to write

thanks

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top