Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Describe Ronit Roy In a sentence (Page 2)

hamzy IF-Dazzler
hamzy
hamzy

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:49am | IP Logged
nice game noori.

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
amali2305 Goldie
amali2305
amali2305

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:04am | IP Logged
YEH GUDDI.... VERY TRUE DEAR.... Cry
( no one can be like him... so no chance of getting someone like him... thats why i am crying...)
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Ronit Roy can rock any role, clothes or dialogues--he's simply the best. (Have youy guys noticed that he uses the word "ilm" a lot--i.e. Tumhe iss baat ka (instead of andaaza) ilm hi nahin hain"??? i think he's the only guy who can say that word and look cute!)
NasH20 IF-Dazzler
NasH20
NasH20

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:30am | IP Logged
I have always said this b4 n will say it again that...
Ronit Roy is the most sexiest and a true gentleman who is every womens "DREAM MAN". Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amali2305

ok my sentence is...

" I love Ronit Roy and just love him and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, , and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, , and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, , and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, , and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, , and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, , and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, , and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, , and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, , and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, , and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, , and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, , and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, , and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, , and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, , and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, , and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, , and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, , and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, , and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him, and love him,.. for all the reasons Sukhi has said."

wow... yeah u really love himBig smile Wink

amali2305 Goldie
amali2305
amali2305

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:45am | IP Logged
I do Mady.... I love him so much...... and dis is for him.... one of my friends Wink fwd this to me...

So many times
I wanted to cross your path
Smell the breeze that surrounds
Feel you in my heart
Touch you
To make it real
Follow you
And show you how I feel
But I waited
Anxiously
Holding my self together
Cautiously