About Nihira (Page 6)

ritika24 Senior Member
ritika24
ritika24

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmaniac

Originally posted by ritika24

Rekhaji, calm downLOL

if rahmaniac likes himani better than nihira, its ok.everyones personal choices are different, we cannot bash him for it.  Everyone has the right to their own choice.

i agree, us Nihira fans, tend to get a lil over zealous, but rahmaniac calling them mad is not appropriateTongue You have hurt the sensibilities of Nihira fans.

I am sorry if I hurt your sensibilities - you see I had come to this forum to say good things about Nihira and Himani - but I have always been really put off by the zealousness of the Nihira fans - I just dont like it - havent seen too much of such emotion among Himani fans - so I stick to her threads most of the time - I am sorry I cannot take the deification of a singer who is just starting off and has really not proved too much !!!

No worries yaar. There have been endless debates about who is better-Nihira or Himani. And they have all been bitter.  I personally  like Nihira better, because obviously she sings very well and then on a personal lever, i found her to be a great person. But that is not to say Himani does not sing well..some of her performances have been gud too. But overall, i find Himanis versatility limited.

Having said that, i am an objective Nihira fan and dont mind when some ppl prefer Himani over Nihira. After all , singing touches everyone in a different manner and i cant dictate my choices on everyone.

So enjoy the forum , and if you like Himani better, say it loudly...it is afterall your own choice.

rahmaniac Groupbie
rahmaniac
rahmaniac

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shantibai

manners maketh a man ( some women as well)
they were tossed out blatantly with that infamous sorryas* walkout
If she is just beginning then she should first and foremost be humble dont you think?

Was SaReGaMaPa or this thread about the best behaved singer - if that was case, it should have been stated upfront !!!

But seriously, even though I am against the walkouts (both ID and Himani, Hemu etc.), I am not going to hold it against them, the next time I hear them singing/composing music etc - who knows what goes on behind these TRP enhancing stunts !!!
saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
The poll is leading with "YES" so definitely maximum think that Nihira is far far better then other contestants which is really true. Clap
Vishy Anand Senior Member
Vishy Anand
Vishy Anand

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
I would agree that she was better Smile
Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Nihira rockz..n we all know dat..
how did HR get into this topic??? How does he get into every freakin topic??? lookz like ppl just cant ignore him or sumthing...i mean nihira is good..n then ppl go n talk bout himani being not good...n then HR??????
wth??????i like both nihira n himani both r fantastic...but dont bring in random ppl jus 2 make it sound like u want 2??
Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
actually letz play out da HR flu thing..mayb sumday u'll get over it!!!!!! come on guyz letz talk bout HR...letz make a more useless topicz bout him...or da other contestantz!!!!!!!! so letz make a thousand more topicz bout HR, flu, cold, fever, cough, whtevarrr...
n then we'll talk bout him being good n call it Banaras pill or sumthing...OMG!!!!!!!letz bring him out in every topic...letz talk bout recipes, soap operas, hip hop/rock/indie concertz, letz open a topic bout him in EVERY SINGLE category on IF..wudnt dat b jus great??? then he'll b all over n everybody can bash him all they want!!!!!!!
p.s. im being strictly sarcastic here, i kno sum ppl wud actually believe it 2!! but seriously itz da truth.. Angry u wud die 2 have this done.. Dead Cry
mojazwal Goldie
mojazwal
mojazwal

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Celina7

actually letz play out da HR flu thing..mayb sumday u'll get over it!!!!!! come on guyz letz talk bout HR...letz make a more useless topicz bout him...or da other contestantz!!!!!!!! so letz make a thousand more topicz bout HR, flu, cold, fever, cough, whtevarrr...
n then we'll talk bout him being good n call it Banaras pill or sumthing...OMG!!!!!!!letz bring him out in every topic...letz talk bout recipes, soap operas, hip hop/rock/indie concertz, letz open a topic bout him in EVERY SINGLE category on IF..wudnt dat b jus great??? then he'll b all over n everybody can bash him all they want!!!!!!!
p.s. im being strictly sarcastic here, i kno sum ppl wud actually believe it 2!! but seriously itz da truth.. Angry u wud die 2 have this done.. Dead Cry

But, Celina, what about you?  You and your signature bring HR into every thread you participate in LOL

corvallisi Senior Member
corvallisi
corvallisi

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
I have heard Nihira's rendition of songs,"Roz sham aati thee" from movie Imtehan and "Saathi Re " from movie Kotwal Saheb. These songs were sung by Lata and Aasha respectively. Both sang beautifully. But Nihira has done much better job of singing both of them. That is why I consider her to be the best. She can sing songs in 2 octaves without loosing notes. I doubt if Himani can even get out of lower octave (mandra saptak). Himani can sing songs suitable for "Kothi" scenes in film where the lady of the house sings in husky voice. Do not interprete this as I am calling Himani that. But for movie situation her voice is perfect for this kind of songs. Nihira voice is definitely well toned. Only advise I would like to give her is when she goes to 3rd octave, I feel a semblence of lost note. She should learn to truncate that high part. In Saathee re, I felt at one point she goes very high and looses a note. Aasha has skillfully truncated that portion.

Go to top