Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

About Nihira (Page 5)

rahmaniac Groupbie
rahmaniac
rahmaniac

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saregama

Rahmaniac,

Accept the fact that Nihira is best and nobody is close to her. If you cant accept then it is your problems. But its a fact that she is the best and that is why we have chosen the best to favour. Why wouldn't we not favour others if they were best? They are certainly not the best. Nihira is only the best. And who ever has voted for "NO" in the poll section for nihira are suffering from "HIMESH FLU" ok? Now got it?

If you do understand - I said that not all fans of NIhira are the MAD fan variety :) - there are some who are not ready to accept a musical reason that people might like somebody else more than Nihira - thats the kind I am talking about - just go thru the text you have written here - u just proved what I wrote !!

BTW, nowhere have I mentioned that I do not like Nihira !! I like her a lot - in fact I feel she is one of the top two contestants of SaReGaMaPa.

rahmaniac Groupbie
rahmaniac
rahmaniac

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:58am | IP Logged
mad = zealous !!!! Please dont be a zealot is all I am asking for !!
rahmaniac Groupbie
rahmaniac
rahmaniac

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritika24

Rekhaji, calm downLOL

if rahmaniac likes himani better than nihira, its ok.everyones personal choices are different, we cannot bash him for it.  Everyone has the right to their own choice.

i agree, us Nihira fans, tend to get a lil over zealous, but rahmaniac calling them mad is not appropriateTongue You have hurt the sensibilities of Nihira fans.

I am sorry if I hurt your sensibilities - you see I had come to this forum to say good things about Nihira and Himani - but I have always been really put off by the zealousness of the Nihira fans - I just dont like it - havent seen too much of such emotion among Himani fans - so I stick to her threads most of the time - I am sorry I cannot take the deification of a singer who is just starting off and has really not proved too much !!!

saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rahmaniac

mad = zealous !!!! Please dont be a zealot is all I am asking for !!

Are baba! Then discuss about nihira only know?

Donot bring himani here man. You were just trying to compare her with Himani.

Now tell me should I go to Himani's topic and compare her with Nihira?

You know, like you, I did that once by going into Himani's topic and they threw me out. Since then I didnot bother to peep into their topic...LOL

But when someone comes here and compares her with Himani, I cant stand........got itCry

rahmaniac Groupbie
rahmaniac
rahmaniac

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by affluent

Originally posted by rahmaniac

Anotehr example would be Manna Dey vs. Rafi - Manna Dey is a technically better singer than Rafi but my fav. is Rafi for the great expression he puts into his voice as well as the range of songs he has sung !!!

So according to you Himani is complete package (Considering Sur Tal Versatality and expressions in singing only) as compared to Nihira?

yes thats what I mean !!! If you an example of what I think about Himani's singing, listen to what ID said after she did Chitthiye !!! Thats exactly my feeling about her singing a lot of times - it comes straight from the heart !!!
saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Sorry friends,
got little wild with our friend Rahul.
I apologise to him.
This must have spoilt your mood.
Carry on.
Dont worry.
saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
But Rahul, just discuss about Nihira. Because topic says " About Nihira". If you wish to express your opinion about Himani then open another topic called "About Himani" and talk about what ever you wish like Chittiye songs etc etc.
rahmaniac Groupbie
rahmaniac
rahmaniac

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saregama

Sorry friends,
got little wild with our friend Rahul.
I apologise to him.
This must have spoilt your mood.
Carry on.
Dont worry.

Its fine Rekha - I cannot be too mad with you ... you share your name with my fiancee :) !!!

Neways, the reason I got Himani into the topic is because if I say that Nihira is not the best singer in the competition, the obvious question is - who do you think is the best - I said that in the outset - this is not a comparison thread in any way and I know that !!!

Go to top