Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Karunya, Anuj, and Sandeep ROCKED Today!!

roshni4india Newbie
roshni4india
roshni4india

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

OH MY GOD>>>>>this competition is getting tougher and tougher to pick b/w the best....last week, After Amey's exit...I was thinking Karunya is THE  INDIAN IDOL...but today..but today....Tongue

Karunya....Sandeep and Anuj IMPRESSED ME TODAY with their performance and their singing and their songs....

Karu was rocking as ever!!!!ClapSuperb JOB!!!!

Anuj Did a great JOb!!!!Clap

Sandeep used to sing like sweet "rain" today he sang like "thunderstorm"...wowwwwww...."Jeene ke hai chaar din"...BRAVo sandeep...

I wish all Karunya...Sandeep...and...Anuj the very very best....

MAY THE BEST TALENT WINS!!!!!Wink

Dancnballa23 Goldie
Dancnballa23
Dancnballa23

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshni4india

OH MY GOD>>>>>this competition is getting tougher and tougher to pick b/w the best....last week, After Amey's exit...I was thinking Karunya is THE  INDIAN IDOL...but today..but today....Tongue

Karunya....Sandeep and Anuj IMPRESSED ME TODAY with their performance and their singing and their songs....

Sandeep used to sing like sweet "rain" today he sang like "thunderstorm"...wowwwwww...."Jeene ke hai chaar din"...BRAVo sandeep...

Still an hour and 15 minutes left until it comes on over hereCry  Can't wait to see it though!Smile
noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancnballa23

Originally posted by roshni4india

Still an hour and 15 minutes left until it comes on over hereCry  Can't wait to see it though!Smile

yeah same...hope they are as good as ppl say

sweet rain? oook then.
ticks Goldie
ticks
ticks

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

I agree..
It is getting tougher to choose.

No one can rest on his past laurels or failings , each performance is important now, each day is important..now is the stage when the mindgame would start and whoever can handle the mental pressure and has mental strength to project his best foot and yet seem he is growing, will become a winner!

Sandy and Anuj are peaking at the right time, Sandy is also grooming himself up to get that undefinable X-factor! Karu cant afford to become complacent! 

WARNING! Karunya's renditions are now all becoming a bit monotonous in the same groove like those similar kinda songs started right with Kawa Kawa till Kambakth Ishq! That surprise element is missing which may go against him.

Edited by ticks - 20 March 2006 at 7:02pm
craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
I watched it on computer..but its reallyy fun wen i watch it on tv wit my mom! hehe LOL
craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
yeahh ofcors all three wer relee good! Good luckk to them!
megabite Newbie
megabite
megabite

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
hey...they were all rocking in the show but i wish amey date was ther but o well..i wish all the three contestants all the best and i hope sandeep wins!!!!ALL THE BEST TO ALL!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top