India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

UNFAIRNESS OF SOCIETY (Page 2)

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:44am | IP Logged
yep...I too agree that Nahar's family is over reacting. And if I remember right, when saloni was accused of murder, it was Aditi who said that though she is married she is still concerned about her maika and hence would like Nahar to divorce Saloni... its not only the rich that think of their maika's maan and maryada....everybody has a right to think and do what is best...and like someone mentioned..Saloni did not really ask Neel to marry her sister...she just vents her frustration as a rheotoric question...he really didnot have to take it seriously and agree to the marriage..he did it of his own free will. Anyways.. i hope Saloni has the guts to stand up to her in-laws family and mention some home-truths to them... And ofcourse, in every marriage there are ups and downs and I hope there is no trouble between Nahar and Saloni just because of some misunderstanding!

chicette20 Newbie
chicette20
chicette20

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Oh, Aditi is a fine one to talk. Where are her sasurals anyway? She's so quick to say that Saloni cares more about her maika's happiness than her sasural which is wrong, but Aditi doesn't even live with her sasurals! So basically she is accusing Saloni of doing the very thing she does but since she is the almighty Aditi, I guess its all right if she does it Angry

I wish she would take her son and husband and just go away and stop loafing off her family LOL

Edited by chicette20 - 21 March 2006 at 10:18am
Kadwiphool Senior Member
Kadwiphool
Kadwiphool

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chicette20

Oh, Aditi is a fine one to talk. Where are her sasurals anyway? She's so quick to say that Saloni cares more about her maika's happiness than her sasural which is wrong, but Aditi doesn't even live with her sasurals! So basically she is accusing Saloni of doing the very thing she does but since she is the almighty Aditi, I guess its all right if she does it Angry

I wish she would take her son and husband and just go away and stop loafing off her family LOL

totally true!!! why is she supporting her maika and not joining her sasural?!! AngryAngry

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
jip, aditi has to take care off her sasural.... and stop interfering with her maika....

it's like she can worry about her maika but saloni have to verget about her maika....
gk_09 Global Moderator
gk_09
gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with the Aditi thingg!!

She shud go find her own houseee Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere) Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index