Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

UNFAIRNESS OF SOCIETY

kajol'sthebest Groupbie
kajol'sthebest
kajol'sthebest

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

Hi all,

I know everybody's been bashing saloni for hiding the truth form nahar. even i did at one point. but i rethought the whole thing logically. sure, saloni didn't do the right thing by not telling nahar. she should have trusted her husband, because he has always helped her out. But I don't think Nahar has any right to be mad at saloni, because what exactly is he doing? he seems to be hiding many more things from saloni. and i don't think we can blame saloni entirely, because the matter is so sensitive. shubhra has gotten pregnant before marriage. and in our society it is extremely sinful and shameful thing to do. and saloni has just married into the family, where aditi already has bitterness towards her. So, she probably didnt' feel comfortable telling nahar about shubhra, because she might have thought that nahar would think her sister has so sanskar and ultimately it goes back to her parents and their upbringing. It's a very natural insecurity that anyone can have. Although I do think she should have talked to Rewa because saloni was the one who wanted rewa and neel to be together earlier. I think this is the only place where she has made a mistake. But as far as trust and sharing everything is concerned, i don't think nahar has a right to lecture saloni on those matters, because look at himself!

Saloni's in laws also have a right to be upset, but i don't think tara should have said that saloni is biased towards her maika. It's not bias, it's love, and even if it's bias, it's justified. it's saloni's parents who gave birth to her, brought her up and gave her a good life, not her in-laws. So I think our society is still very unfair in that sense that it expects the girl to forget her maika after marriage. it's pure nonsense.

please post your views

pink500 Goldie
pink500
pink500

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
your right Smile
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
i disagree
i think Saloni was very selfish in trying to get her sister married to neel. She knew that Reva loved Neel still she did that to save her sister from badnami Dead . She didnt worry at all about how Reva would feel Broken Heart . What she did was heart less. She just went up to Neel and told him, marry my sis and Neel accepted because he loved Saloni. So Saloni took advantage of the fact that Neel loved her Angry Confused and would never refuse what she said. That is not the type of Saloni that i admire Cry Cry .
jaspreet_1183 Groupbie
jaspreet_1183
jaspreet_1183

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Hi Kajol's the best

I agree with your view. Saloni only done one mistake by hidding from Nahar but Nahar didn't had any right to over react on this. He also hides soo many things from Saloni. If Nahar thinks about his sister, then why not Saloni thinks about her sister. And above all this, Saloni didnot know that Nahar's family takes a decision of Neel & Rewa marriage. In this issue, Nahar & his family members are wrong. Even Saloni could tell the truth to Nahar only. But Nahar didn't give any chance to Saloni to prove her point.
rakeshlover Groupbie
rakeshlover
rakeshlover

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:30am | IP Logged
I agree with you Munizaaa,
That is not the type of Saloni that i admire
rangi1222 IF-Dazzler
rangi1222
rangi1222

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:32am | IP Logged
i agee with kajol
Kadwiphool Senior Member
Kadwiphool
Kadwiphool

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:17am | IP Logged
i agree with you, i kinda said the same thing too in the other topic. if you think about it, THE GUY DOESNT HAVE TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN HIS FAMILY AND HIS WIFE'S FAMILY BECAUSE HE ALREADY LIVES WITH THEM. but the girl ALWAYS has to pick a side and forget about her maika's happiness after she's married otherwise she'll be accused that she only worries about her maika and not her sasural! Angry Angry
chicette20 Newbie
chicette20
chicette20

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I think Nahar and his family are completely overreacting to this situation. First of all, they never gave Saloni a chance to explain herself. She didn't tell Neel to marry Shubra. In the heat of an argument, she asked him if he would in more of a rhetorical statement than anything but it was ultimately Neel's decision to marry Shubra. Even Saloni was shocked when Neel came to them with the proposal. Secondly, it's not like Saloni knew about Neel/Shubra weeks in advance, saw Nahar's family planning Rewa's weeding to Neel and said nothing. She only knew what was going on when Nahar told her the day before. And besides that, would Neel even have agreed to marry Rewa if he didn't already ask Shubra to marry him? I don't think so because he only thinks of Rewa as a friend and he would not want to hurt her by giving her false hope.

I am very disappointed in Nahar's family and the way they reacted towards Saloni. Why is it that they bring home their daughter-in-law with so much love, but the minute she does something they don't like they all turn on her? Tara and Bhabho surprised me the most though. I didn't think they would treat Saloni this way Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index