Dekha Ek Khwaab

Rajkumari Manayta's Makeover

Poll Question: So what should Moniyas new wardrobe be?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.56%]
3 [7.69%]
3 [7.69%]
24 [61.54%]
8 [20.51%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Khaira09

Khaira09

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
So i want to see Moniya in a very classy and elegant look like sarees or anarkali suits but it would be nice seeing her go clubbing in Jais attire SOOO EXCITED FOR HER TO LIVE LIKE A RAJKUMARI Smile 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajkumari Manayta's Makeover" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
but i dont want her to exactly dress up like J. She should wear dresses like princess frocks and gowns... which will bring out her sweet girly nature...

I saw in a Korean drama named "My princess" there the princess wore such beautiful dresses...she looked so cute and girly...(i guess i cant post pictures of that here, its against rule,no?)
i hope the producers give her such look...

i liked the shoes so much...

Edited by poulomi12 - 12 December 2011 at 7:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Habeeba_dKhaira09ZaYaHolic

nasghar

IF-Sizzlerz

nasghar

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
she would look nice in ankarli suits..

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
They should mordernize her a lot...plz...saree salwaar dekh dekhkar ankhein pak gaye hai...
elegance, sweetness and bubblyness should define her girly image.

reeha...k

IF-Rockerz

reeha...k

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
I see I'm the small minority; but I'd love to see her in a saree- contemporary, elegent and youthfull ones. I don't know if she'll have a set look or a fluid one, whatever it may be I'm sure she'll look fabulous.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khaira09

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
oh come on... she should be more modern... every time i tune into any serial the lead actress dons the same design of clothes..just with different colors, its so creepy.

not that i have anything against Indian clothes ( i mean i am Indian)... its just that her looks and wardrobe should be  a little more modern and a little more stylish...the traditional suits should be for the occasions. Moreover we have (almost) never seen a lead actress dress in modern clothes before. But the clothes should be elegant and not too revealing and stuff...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khaira09

reeha...k

IF-Rockerz

reeha...k

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

oh come on... she should be more modern... every time i tune into any serial the lead actress dons the same design of clothes..just with different colors, its so creepy.

not that i have anything against Indian clothes ( i mean i am Indian)... its just that her looks and wardrobe should be  a little more modern and a little more stylish...the traditional suits should be for the occasions. Moreover we have (almost) never seen a lead actress dress in modern clothes before. But the clothes should be elegant and not too revealing and stuff...

I agree to an extent; but Moniya/Manyata doesn't seem like the type, it seems as if she would be or uncomfortable in form fitting cloths; at the same time if she wares modern  (i.e jeans and t-shirts) there isn't anything elegent or rajkumari like with it (not saying princesses don't ware those cloths; just that it doesn't seem like something Manyata would wear- especially since she doesn't really like J, I doubt her style would be anywhere near reflective of J's (Modern, Hip, young and Brandified) I do think a suit in an Anarkali style will be the more likely choice; personally as I've said before, I think a saree is a great comprimise (again, they can be contemporary, modern and stylish: and verrry verrry classy.)
Soo Excited for the outcome! Big smile She's going to look great. OH, and I think Priyal in gernal looks more suited for the traditional look: she has such a wholesome and innocent, indian Girl next door look to her.

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reeha...k

Originally posted by poulomi12

I agree to an extent; but Moniya/Manyata doesn't seem like the type, it seems as if she would be or uncomfortable in form fitting cloths; at the same time if she wares modern  (i.e jeans and t-shirts) there isn't anything elegent or rajkumari like with it (not saying princesses don't ware those cloths; just that it doesn't seem like something Manyata would wear- especially since she doesn't really like J, I doubt her style would be anywhere near reflective of J's (Modern, Hip, young and Brandified) I do think a suit in an Anarkali style will be the more likely choice; personally as I've said before, I think a saree is a great comprimise (again, they can be contemporary, modern and stylish: and verrry verrry classy.)
Soo Excited for the outcome! Big smile She's going to look great. OH, and I think Priyal in gernal looks more suited for the traditional look: she has such a wholesome and innocent, indian Girl next door look to her.

okay just google "My princess", its a Korean Drama,... and see lead's dress code...that just brings out her bubbly nature...not revealing at all, like Jay,...they are just so elegant...

i'm not asking to copy the look completely... just the idea then indianize a little...
i wish i cud post the pics here.. but i guess i'm not allowed to...

Edited by poulomi12 - 12 December 2011 at 10:53pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top