India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

why cannt prerna take a right decision

i4identity Groupbie
i4identity
i4identity

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

this is the biggest question i'm dealing with right now....

why dont anurag n prerna ever end up taking a RIGHT decision...i mean..they r both so implusive..n have already lost so much because of this implusiveness...still they dont learn...

n prerna ....she is living with bajaj...atleast shud've learnt something from him in 20 years...-PATIENCE...

n then they expect people to do good to them...no wonder they have so many enemies...n now Mukti will also be one of them.....

WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
ya i feel sorry 4 dem! LOL i will soon be one too! LOL
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
yaar i agree prerna is doing this a lot making the assumptions
mandeep89 Groupbie
mandeep89
mandeep89

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
yah she makes 2 many decisions implusively n they always backfire n then she starts beggin 4 their forgiveness
ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
I so agree with u guys
just4coll Senior Member
just4coll
just4coll

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Yeah, Prerna shud stop and think b4 doing anything. She just doesn't use her brain, accuses people, and then cries about it later. And she is so easily mislead....
ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Well said.......ClapClapClap
Originally posted by sajibabe

mukhti will turn against all of them & i just wish mukhti calls her mrs prerna bajaj & not mam as prerna wishes too. that will hurt her big ego, these trimurti's are so stupid, have no brain cells or ever wear thinking cap. bunch of hypocrites say something else & believe something else. sachi my foot they don't know the meaning of it, i loved what sharvan said to basu, it was ace. i just want mukhti to put them in their place, i hate all of them. sneha is the queen looser in all this carrying a rapist's baby, who doesn't think twice about cheating on her. ud is a total looser who has no heart, helping to cover up for sharad proves he has no feelings for his sister, whether it's his one night stand or rape. disgracefull ud can never be prem, the word prem is too pure for a dirt like that. he comes out with filth & it will be a good slap on prerna's face when she realises not only her son is total looser but her so called son-in-law is a rapist, whose baby her brainless daughter is carrying. thankyou ekta for providing us with the circus family bunch of jokers. but in all this i want the rape case to be handled properly & sharad getting punished for his dirty deeds. it's about time ekta portrays the law in correct manner & not all of them being corrupt. we need a staunch police officer to handle this case, ekta needs to introduce a new character for police & solicitors role who will help mukhti get insaaf. what do you lot say my friends?
just4coll Senior Member
just4coll
just4coll

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sajibabe

mukhti will turn against all of them & i just wish mukhti calls her mrs prerna bajaj & not mam as prerna wishes too. that will hurt her big ego, these trimurti's are so stupid, have no brain cells or ever wear thinking cap. bunch of hypocrites say something else & believe something else. sachi my foot they don't know the meaning of it, i loved what sharvan said to basu, it was ace. i just want mukhti to put them in their place, i hate all of them. sneha is the queen looser in all this carrying a rapist's baby, who doesn't think twice about cheating on her. ud is a total looser who has no heart, helping to cover up for sharad proves he has no feelings for his sister, whether it's his one night stand or rape. disgracefull ud can never be prem, the word prem is too pure for a dirt like that. he comes out with filth & it will be a good slap on prerna's face when she realises not only her son is total looser but her so called son-in-law is a rapist, whose baby her brainless daughter is carrying. thankyou ekta for providing us with the circus family bunch of jokers. but in all this i want the rape case to be handled properly & sharad getting punished for his dirty deeds. it's about time ekta portrays the law in correct manner & not all of them being corrupt. we need a staunch police officer to handle this case, ekta needs to introduce a new character for police & solicitors role who will help mukhti get insaaf. what do you lot say my friends?

That was full of josh... but very aptly said. Mukti shud start calling Prerna Mrs Bajaj or something. Its not like she's working for her anyways (But she won't do that), somewhat like poor mislead Sharad called Anu Mr Basu...

But it wud be nice seeing justice served with the minimum fuss for a change....

Go to top