India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

EgO EgO EgO (Page 3)

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

heheh maha dadi its ok me was just explainign to ur answer!LOLLOLand i cried wen kriap saw mishti and wen angad was walkign towrds them his face was sad i cried then!CryCryEmbarrassed

Originally posted by bollywoodfan

Originally posted by sateera_angad

why didn't she tell him about prithvi!hey hey tell thats a bigger thing and more important! and if she can blame angad for not trusting her then so can angad!

me no like Angad anymore...why doesnt he want Kripa to know about Mishti? If she finds out on her own, more misunderstandings! and plus isnt he mad at her cuz she didnt tell him about Prithvi's child? hypocritical... Angry

whoa whoa! relax yaar! to each his own right?  Dadi yaar remember?  Relax please, me no want any jamela LOL.  Its all in good spirit Big smile

bollywoodfan IF-Dazzler
bollywoodfan
bollywoodfan

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

heheh maha dadi its ok me was just explainign to ur answer!LOLLOLand i cried wen kriap saw mishti and wen angad was walkign towrds them his face was sad i cried then!CryCryEmbarrassed

why didn't she tell him about prithvi!hey hey tell thats a bigger thing and more important! and if she can blame angad for not trusting her then so can angad!

me no like Angad anymore...why doesnt he want Kripa to know about Mishti? If she finds out on her own, more misunderstandings! and plus isnt he mad at her cuz she didnt tell him about Prithvi's child? hypocritical... Angry

whoa whoa! relax yaar! to each his own right?  Dadi yaar remember?  Relax please, me no want any jamela LOL.  Its all in good spirit Big smile

aww! Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index