Indian Idol 6

RATING of gala 10: 10 to 1

anjali.nair thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
People's choice songs

Sandeep (dil de diya hai) : 8.5 (his voice cracked in the middle a bit otherwise sang well)
Anuj (bheege hont tere): 9 (his attempt was really good as it is a tough song but his high pitch was a bit cracked. 👏👏 for this attempt)
Karunya (woh lamhe): 9.9 (superb)👏👏👏

contestant choice songs

Sandeep (jeene ke hain): 7.8 (lost control on the song at many places but later he covered up. good attempt though)
Anuj (ada hai ada): 9.9 (i have never heard this song. so i didn' compare this with original. i liked it a lot)
Karunya (kambhaqt ishq): 9 (not upto the mark according to his standards. judges comments said it all)

i am surprised at anuj's comeback. last week's humiliation has done him wonders.
Edited by Anjali.Nair - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mans thumbnail
Anjali your post really made me feel better.After reading so much about Karunya even I started thinking that he might not have sang it well ( Effect of some posts )

Well I haven't watched yet but now can't wait.Will def post my views in same thread 😊
craZEEinlove thumbnail
I dont know about ratings but Anuj has really improved, Sandeep really rocked, Karunya was good but not as good as his other performances.
My Ratings: Im not giving any rating for Anuj, because i dont consider him a singer

Sandeep: Dil De Diya Hai: 5/10
Sandeep shud not attempt songs that are way out of his calibre, too much cracking, squeeking and nastiness!

Karunya: Woh Lamhe: 10/10:
Karunya is too good for this show!!!

Sandeep: Jeen Ke Hai Char Dine: 6/10
Nothing to write home about

Karunya: Kambak Ishq: 7/10
Good!! But not his best! But still VERY GOOD!
babli1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow, thx anjali...
i am eagerly waiting to hear karu...
looks like anju took II2 seriously now...
that "ada hai hai ada" song is from garam masala and was origially sung by sonu...
hi, my rating are as foll:
1st perf:
sandy: 9/10 (i think he was good in this song,good feeling, but he shud do more , like sing harkaten, bring in his own style, he has 2 watch his high notes)
anuj: 8/10 (good improvement, but found his voice to be very artificial for this song, it sounded very nasal, im beginning 2 feel hes getting the himmesh virus)
Karunya: 10/10 (i jus loved the fact that he sang the song in a diff way, like the harkaten he took, sur, notes everythng perfect)

2nd perf:
sandy: 9/10 (big risk to sing a high pitch song that too of sonu his biggest critic, succeeded, but the same thing, he should bring in a lot more variations and harkaten, he shud not sing jus the way the actual singer sings)
anuj: 7/10 (though every1 like it, i still dnt know wat was gr8, his high notes were bad, voice cracked, hated the way he pronounced ADAA, but good improvement and fgt back fm the horrible situation last week)
karunya: 9/10 (i still feel he sang it beautifully, felt that maybe he was singing it with an evident classical touch, thats y may be people felt that passion was less. anyways kudos to him for trying to sing it totally differently)
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anjali, I ABSOLUTELY agree with you.I don't think I will ever say this but ANUJ REALLY surprised me today.He
sang the 2nd song with so much passion that I WAS wondering is that really Anuj?
Today I am really really scared about Karunya.I don't live in INDIA so my thought won't make any difference but I have to say I saw so much stress in Karu's eyes.He was absolutely without passion.Whoever is in India please vote for KARU.Only satisfaction is that the votes are going to get accumulated so tomorrow will be a tensionfree day.
baby_gurl101 thumbnail
Sandeep: Dil De Diya Hai: 11/10

Anuj: Bheege hont: 8/10

Karunya: Woh Lamhe: 11/10

Sandeep: Jeen Ke Hai Char Dine: 11/10

Anuj: Ada Hai Ada: 7/10

Karunya: Kambak Ishq: 11/10
Sandeep and Karunya are the best like always!! Edited by baby_gurl101 - 18 years ago
sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mans

Anjali your post really made me feel better.After reading so much about Karunya even I started thinking that he might not have sang it well ( Effect of some posts )

Well I haven't watched yet but now can't wait.Will def post my views in same thread 😊

yes thats how i felt...
abhi_rox thumbnail

sandeep:1:10/10
        2:11/10
karunya:1:10/10
        2:10/10
anuj:   1:6/10
        2:9/10