Posted: 18 years ago
everyone is entitled to their own opinions and since i dont have star plus my vote has to go to Neha, and only neha! 😛
NEHA BAMB ALL THE WAY!!!!Edited by angadlover<3 - 18 years ago
Anita aka Natassha aka Anjali ...

She is hot, gorgeous, sexy and an amazing actress. Most of all, she is a complete sweetheart both in reel life and real life. 😳

I LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV ANITA. 😳 ❤️

Neha is cool; but she isn't Anita.
I would have to say Anita.......as I have never watchde KYPH and Neha...........Anita is really pretty and she's a gr8 actress.........she's been nominated in a lot of bollywood award functions too....... 😉
dunno Natashaa 😕 so i would say Neha 😃
i like both, i watch KYPH more. so i see neha act more, but overall i think both are good in their own ways 😃 Edited by Iq_RkForeva - 18 years ago
kripa prettier! I personally think that better pics of kripa could have been posted. Thats not fair. but natasha is pretty too! They're both good in their own areas.
Natasha i wud say.. she is awesome with facial expressions body language and all... she is very comfortabele on screen... 😊
Neha Neha & only Neha!!! 😛 😛 😛

Natssha rocks all the way 😃
She is the most prettiest actress of the television and also damn hottest too.She acts far better than Neha because there is no function at the screen of awards where natassha dont wins any award, and has won the best actress as well 😃 😳 😛
The glamour awards also
The favourite Naya Sadaayya also
   The favourite on-screen chemistry with Eijaz khan also
The best supporting actress also
and the best actress as well 😳 😳 😳
Anita rocks!@ 😃