India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD ne dil khush kiya (Page 3)

hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Last nights episode was truly the highlight of my day.....but Satya has to overcome his obsession..so long as Rupali continues with this angle TD will have ups and downs and not a smooth ride.
COME ON SHAILA WHERE ARE YOU?

harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:48am | IP Logged
I forgot to mention yesterday about one scene of suhas,DK n Disha confrontation.....Before the confrontation between DK n Disha.....D tells DK that she want to talk to him....DK just avoids her n at that minute only satya phone rings n Disha answers his call n must see the scene where DK stares at D with eyes filled with anger n Disha just realises what mistake she has done n asks DK aise ghut ghut ke kyun dekh rahe ho DK...aise dekhthe ho tho mujhe ghutan sa mehsoos hotha hai....i want to speak to u DK..like that the dialogue continues....it was simply brilliant acting by both of them.... Clap Clap I loved that scene....and in that very last scene the setting of TD was fantastic as Monaji said....

Helloji....if u want DK n Dishas nice scenes every day....then u all have to stop cursing my Devi jaisi Rupali....then she will fulfill all ur demands..... Wink LOL
hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Harsy mein gussa karna nahin chahti hoon ...aa jata hai...DK ne thora sa gussa mujhe de diya hai!!
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:43am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL
Minluvsdrav Senior Member
Minluvsdrav
Minluvsdrav

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
hey mona tht ws a gud ep last night im os Big smile tht it ws dk that saved her n not satya. i cn understnd tht satya luvs disha but coem on man we shudve realsiedb y now tht shes only dk;s n no1 else is even gna come close, satya shud move on i mean dk saving disha instead of satya himself is a sign for him!

it ws gud seeing the ds close agen

luv
minnie
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Satya is convinced that DK is a smuggler and he is not the right person for disha ...till Satya realises that crime or no crime...2Ds are meant to be together....he will continue with his efforts to separate them.

Whatever he may say to others ..in his heart..Satyanas thinks he can make Disha happy....

2 slaps from D were not enough to make him see sense...I think it is time he gets   a true DK Sehgal thapad across his cheek
LOL
hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Well Mona I still think Satyanaaaaas needs pitai with the CRUTCH!!!!!
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mona05

Satya is convinced that DK is a smuggler and he is not the right person for disha ...till Satya realises that crime or no crime...2Ds are meant to be together....he will continue with his efforts to separate them.

Whatever he may say to others ..in his heart..Satyanas thinks he can make Disha happy....

2 slaps from D were not enough to make him see sense...I think it is time he gets   a true DK Sehgal thapad across his cheek
LOL

I m waiting for that day when Satya realise the true love between 2D's n gets one hard kick from DK....that will close his chapter of Running behind Disha.....I think Rupali may show DK slapping Satya.....Confused

JSK

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tumhari Disha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index