India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD ne dil khush kiya

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Today in U.K. we watched the episode where DK saves Disha from the accident and at the end Disha cries in DK's arms.

TD was fantastic today and made me very happy. lots of good moments:

DK saves D, cradles her face and says I love you....Satyanas standing at a distance looks sad and says I love you with tears in his eyes and goes back...that scene made me dance with joy. Later he tells his Dad "disha mili par mujhe nahi"...Malik says "Disha tumhe kabhi nehi mil sakti...Disha DK ki hei...aur hamesha DK ki rahegi"...Fantastic dialogues....hard hitting

the scene in the baby room where DK tries to make D cry and gives up and hugs her in the end crying for his baby. then the very touching last scene Vas praying to Bappa and Disha touching everything in baby room and finally breaking down in Dk's arms...for once bappa prayer was effectively shot. Felt like old TD.

Clapto the Devil Rupali...please continuew to keep Td on track.

harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Yaar at the end aapne Meri Devi ko devil kaha....please take back 'L' from devil ..... Wink LOL Meri Rupu aapko dil khush kar diya aur aap usse devil kehthe hai....yeh kaisa insaaf hai...? Tongue J/K....Yaar aaj aapko bappa ki prayer acchha laga iss liye ki praarthana Vas kar rahi thi Disha nai.... Wink Thanks for letting us feel the positive TD as we r far behind in US.... Cry Here in US also we got to see the Valentines episode..it was also sooo cute except at the end Satya came n spoiled their mood....In that very same Episode DK expresses his insecure feeling to D saying that he feels as if someone is taking D away from him and they both reminds back of the rain scene n DK say that she is the only one who taught him how to live a happy life something like that....before that DK gifts D a chain n share a lovely moment for few seconds....I loved that valentine special episode....Satya even after seeing D being happy with her hubby he tries to interfere in their happiness n didnt left them alone which shows he is in love with D n want to bring rift between 2D's.....

JSK

Edited by harsy - 20 March 2006 at 3:30pm
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Disha has not worn that chain yet...she should wear it with pleasure...
the two teddybears were so cute..they are still there in 2Ds bedroom. Tongue Embarrassed
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL Monaji...Monaji.....aap bhi na... Wink U r observing clearly yaar.....'L' ke baare mai kya iraada hai....usse Devil se hataa rahe hai ki nai..... Confused LOL By the way how is her sarees yaar....is there any change of her wardrobe or not.... Confused

JSK
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Not from what I hear from India sources...still no striking saree for Disha...I think they buy in batches...hoping the next batch of D's sarees will be good....

By the way I saw Kareena kapoor wearing the same check blouses in Kyu Ki film...remember how wwe cursed the half sleeve checks design blouses that D used to wear after they lost Kanaka...they looked horrible on Kareena Kapoor also....

maybe Rupu had decided to follow filmi fashion....with disastrous results. LOL LOL

"L" is not coming so soon....so chill for the time being.
hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Just saw one of the beautiful recent episodes of Tumhari Disha....the roadside scene was the highlight of the episode...what a beautiful moment...lovely display of emotions...jitne tareef ki jaey kum hai....DK's feelings,expressions seemed so real...simply too good...and the hug was a sweet proper hug....very nice.
Rupali please keep up the good work...show us one such episode everyday and TD will rock again.
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
US Viewers will get to see it next week!!!!
nsa4657 IF-Dazzler
nsa4657
nsa4657

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
cant wait till next week!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index