India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

ROHAN! (Page 2)

SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Rohan is a Purab's brother, a young child.  Jassi met Purab through him.  When Jassi and her family helped cook and prepare for Mallika and Armaan's first engagement party, Mallika humiliated Jassi.

There was the humiliation, and the fact that jassi loved arman, which is why jassi went with bebe ti ALIBAGH for a break.

Here, they met Rohan at the hotel, who was lying that his father is after him to beat him up.

Actually, it wasn't his father, but his older brother PURAB who he lived with.  He wasn't beating him up, they just didn't get on.

Jassi cleared misunderstandings between PURAB and ROHAN, and hence, PURAB, ROHAN, JASSI, and BEBE, became VERY GOOD FRIENDS.

Please say if you do not know the rest, (purab takeover gulmohur, fall in love with jassi etc).

Big smile

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenbee

I'm glad they're not bringing Rohan into this!

I cudn't bear to watch him watch Purab bhaiyya get heart-broken a second timeCry .. imagine.. what message will it send out!? That women are not to be trusted? That women are all liars and cheats? That women can never be counted on to return your love? Imagine what a drastic change that will bring about in his personality.. how profoundly it will hurt him to see his brother suffer.. probably scar him forever... and when he grows up, make him a playboy who can never risk giving away his heart... maybe turn him into another pre-Jassi type ArmaanConfusedConfused (oh well! the last possibility ain't so bad!! BRING HIM ON!!!Big smile hehehehe)

Agreed with everything but the last part queenbee. Why would you want an innocent child to turn into a compulsive flirt (pre-Jassi type Armaan)!!!! Let the poor boy be....I mean if he can't trust any woman then it's ok but why turn him a playboy....poor kiddo!

alveera Goldie
alveera
alveera

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 8:53am | IP Logged

LOL

I'm glad they're not bringing Rohan into this!

I cudn't bear to watch him watch Purab bhaiyya get heart-broken a second timeCry .. imagine.. what message will it send out!? That women are not to be trusted? That women are all liars and cheats? That women can never be counted on to return your love? Imagine what a drastic change that will bring about in his personality.. how profoundly it will hurt him to see his brother suffer.. probably scar him forever... and when he grows up, make him a playboy who can never risk giving away his heart... maybe turn him into another pre-Jassi type ArmaanConfusedConfused (oh well! the last possibility ain't so bad!! BRING HIM ON!!!Big smile hehehehe)

LOL

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 10:51am | IP Logged
brat?? hes such a cute and sweet child. i missed him. if hes the point where jassi started to be friend with purab, then where is rohan to spice it up??? rohan, come back, we all adore you. rohan got an award for i think the best bacha in one of the shows. then where is he now???? i want him bak. i think that one day, if armaan and jassi unite, then i guess rohan will come in between and he will be mad for jassi not marrying his bhaiya. and then jassi gets upset becuz hes a lil child, and maybe thats how a rift can form. and if purab and jassi unite, then i guess rohan would be happy to have a relly pretty bhabhie.
SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mikagurl23

brat?? hes such a cute and sweet child. i missed him. if hes the point where jassi started to be friend with purab, then where is rohan to spice it up??? rohan, come back, we all adore you. rohan got an award for i think the best bacha in one of the shows. then where is he now???? i want him bak. i think that one day, if armaan and jassi unite, then i guess rohan will come in between and he will be mad for jassi not marrying his bhaiya. and then jassi gets upset becuz hes a lil child, and maybe thats how a rift can form. and if purab and jassi unite, then i guess rohan would be happy to have a relly pretty bhabhie.

awwwwwwwSmile

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 10:59am | IP Logged

I think on that day, Jassi should calm him down by inviting him in for some cool mango juice and introducing him to her and Armaan's cute little baby girlEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed .. and bribing him like this:

"Rohan, if you promise to shut up about your Purab bhaiyya getting married to me, I promise you, you can marry this li'l moppet when you grow up!!"Big smile

Dead
Dead
Dead
Wink
rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 11:48am | IP Logged

I think on that day, Jassi should calm him down by inviting him in for some cool mango juice and introducing him to her and Armaan's cute little baby girlEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed .. and bribing him like this:

"Rohan, if you promise to shut up about your Purab bhaiyya getting married to me, I promise you, you can marry this li'l moppet when you grow up!!"Big smile

Dead
Dead
Dead
Wink

LOL...........so kektaish

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

I also dont want Rohan back.. dont we have too many unnecessary characters unrelated to story already... I hope they stick to BLF for that part atleast...

Purab is back as Michel so lets forget about his brother... as yes he was bratty....I never liked oversmart Rohan...

Strictly my personal opinion not intended to start a fight...

Edited by Jassidevi - 01 April 2005 at 1:08pm

Go to top