Decent Ayesha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi guyz, hope u all are fit n fine!GUYZ in today's episode Angad's dance was rocking ๐Ÿ˜ƒ!!!! wow i loved the way he was enjoying himself๐Ÿ˜‰ HE WAS LOOKING SO CUTE N NAUGHTY WHILE DANCING!!!๐Ÿ˜†but guyz one thing made me sad today๐Ÿ˜• which i observed after watching kavyanjali and that was ekta kapoor's same story!

GUYZ I HOPE U ALL HAVE NOTICED THAT!!!๐Ÿ˜•

4 characters Angad kripa Prithvi Mishti in kyph 4 characters in ka Kavya Anjali Pummy Yug๐Ÿ˜ก!!! And as  Prithvi n Mishti are sister brother in kyph Pummy yug are sister brothers in KA๐Ÿ˜ก.Mishti loves Angad but Angad loves kripa and kripa is loved by prithvi but kripa loves Angad๐Ÿ˜ก.Now see in KA Pummy loves kavya kavya loves anjali and anjali is loved by Yug but anjali loves kavya๐Ÿ˜ก.The only difference is that Mishti n Prithvi turned negative to get their love where as Yug n Pummy turned into positive roles for their love!but what happened ..both the pairs failed to get their loved ones!

GUYZ Ekta must have some different story.Why she is showing the ghiseee piteee story in all her shows๐Ÿ˜ก!

Anyways again saying today Angad rocked the Holi party!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

GOD BLESS U ALL TAKE CARE OF URSELVES LOVE U ALL ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

me_gill thumbnail
like the same thin totaly ๐Ÿ˜†
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont watch Kavya Anjali ๐Ÿ˜†
no star plus ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜›
Decent Ayesha thumbnail
guyz Ekta kapoor is ....... ๐Ÿ˜ก
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
both r crap none of her story is fresh.
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
rly ekta shud jus get sum new writers instead of repeatin da same story over n over
KArishma****