•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

here are just the highlights since every1 wuz dying 2 kno da update...sry its not detailed..

*Angad goes ova Mishty's place since Mishty invited him

*Kripa is wishing angad holi at his pic..n she's cryin..she also sees the invitation n decides 2 go dere

*Angad sees her cumin n decides 2 stop her...he tells her 2 go bak home since its not gud 4 her to jump around n everyting in this state.

*but when she;'s about 2leave..she's abt 2 fall when angad gets a grip 4 her n kripa is thinking dat he still luvs her n stuff...n den angad wishes her holi n dis is the sweet part..he puts a lal tilak on her forehead n den kripa is so emotional n stuff...she leaves..

*just then he sees his dad in a car n wonders wat he is doin here

*n den angad goes crazy n plays holi...he gets drunk..n lata he thinks mishty is kripa n starts dancin g with her...all of a sudden kripa is dere n sees them..she starts cryin..angad sees her n gets bak 2 his senses

*Kripa is shocked 2 see Mishty..her friend, Meenal cums dere running after kripa n questions her...n kripa tells her abt mishty...k is disturbed dat angad didn't tell her dat mishty came bak n dat she's her boss...n stuff...kripa l also says dat her not tellin angad abt da baby is more worser

*Angad n Mr. Mittal have a conversation abt that Mishty n him make a good pair...yea rite..n den Mr. Mittal is like dat he knos dat mishty hada past love interest..angad thinks he knoes everyting abt them...the end.....i hope i din't bore ya guys...i jus felt bad...so i updated a lil bit...hope ya liked it...

PREVIew- meenal is askin of y angad didn't tell kripa bt mishty n angad thinks that she is interfering in his n kripa's life a lil bit 2 much...

😆 😆 😆 ..i 4got her name
thank u for the update, i was waitin for it for a while 😊
thanks alot
yhanks it was great
how do you see kripa in mishti lol