Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Karunya is taking it lightly!!! (Page 8)

ajooni IF-Rockerz
ajooni
ajooni

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
thank god all three performed.a standard is being maintained.good for indian idol.hope to see a third season.we dont want others to redicule our show.
      we dont know who will win,at this stage it really doesnt matter.I feel sorry for the 5 who got out first because they couldnt showcase their talent.....others gained(or will) a lot.
        what I have learnt is that if we dont expect too much from this show for ourselves and our favs,we can enjoy it and stay enthusiastic till the end.

nandipandi15 IF-Dazzler
nandipandi15
nandipandi15

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
i agree! after amey i was hoping for karu but after todays performance my views changed...he is developing an attitude prob...im actually up for sandy now! i hope he wins!
Niceup IF-Rockerz
Niceup
Niceup

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
karunya Cry sandeep Clap anuj Confused ..........karunya come on .yesterday i wasnot happy with his performence.
samie123 Groupbie
samie123
samie123

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Since the beginning everybody is waiting for Karu to make mistakes or sing bad that's not fair. He sings the best of all and is very consistent. It doesn't mean if you sing good or better 1 or 2 times like Sandeep and Anuj that you are the indian idol. I really don't think these 2 are indian idol material. Even the judges are harder on Karu when is sings a little less passionate. I really think the indian janta is not supporting their best singer the way they should. Cute smiles aren't going to make good albums just remember that.

Samie
ajanta Groupbie
ajanta
ajanta

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:56am | IP Logged
karu is totally dedicates his life for singing ...it is evident in his voice,style and performance...he is a perfectionist. According to me an Indian Idol should be a perfect person with full of talents!! God blessed him with all deserved qualities....and it is now our duty to show our sincerity and vote for him to prove that we are also perfectionists....so please vote for him and make him the winner
babli1 Goldie
babli1
babli1

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ajanta

karu is totally dedicates his life for singing ...it is evident in his voice,style and performance...he is a perfectionist. According to me an Indian Idol should be a perfect person with full of talents!! God blessed him with all deserved qualities....and it is now our duty to show our sincerity and vote for him to prove that we are also perfectionists....so please vote for him and make him the winner

totally agree , pl vote in tons for our Karu, he deserves to be indian idol...

srk_kadz IF-Rockerz
srk_kadz
srk_kadz

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
He also didnt have a lot of energy last day... I too think dat he is pretty confident that now no one is gonna stop him frm becomming the indian idol...
ramapkp Senior Member
ramapkp
ramapkp

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
why no one can think of any other possibility like he might be little down since he thinks when people can vote out a very good singer like Amey it can happen to him to OR sometimes if the opponent is not good but only gets lucky one can feel the lose of competition....sometimes feelings take over just acting for selfish motives....might be he felt that ystrdy.....but still he is much better than the other 2...all the judges just were trying to make up w/anuj and sandeep because they were guilty for what they did last week....try to show the people they r so impartial... Angry ...i feel all 3 r hypocrites...just change colors...

Go to top