Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Karunya is taking it lightly!!! (Page 7)

VAGURL Senior Member
VAGURL
VAGURL

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
haha Zee you crack mee up!! You're like gosh I dont care anymore..goo Karunya..whatever. lol

craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by VAGURL

haha Zee you crack mee up!! You're like gosh I dont care anymore..goo Karunya..whatever. lol

yeah..lol

craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Im not promoting nobody just sayinn Karu din look like he was giving his all.. his performances wasnt as good as his others.. liike Piya re and Kavah Kavah Ramta Jogii..all thos   thats all Im sayingg.. dont worri only thingg promoting Sandy is my siggy thats all.lol
delhiboy_vijay Newbie
delhiboy_vijay
delhiboy_vijay

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ReXLoVeR

Sorry to sayy but Karunya he thought that after Amey is out, he is surely gonna win.. so he just took everything lightly. Hes liike the RABBIT in the RAbbit and Turtle race!!!! He is really good singer... fast like rabbit.. but the turtles..a.k.a. Anuj and Sandeeep kept moving on and on..improvving... Karunya sang welll today, but it didnt look like he was giving his all.. and Anuj and Sandeep sorri to sayy but they wer better..cuz they wer I can tell giving their best. cuz rite now its top 3 and if Karunya takin everthing lightly.. saying "ohh now ii dont got no competition" then he iz nto the Indain Idol!!!

Dude .. ive been reading your comments on other posts too ... i know that you are a die hard amey fan and dont like karunya becuz he was the toughest competition to amey also you cant stand the fact that the judges praise karunya more than amey. Do u know better than the judges? .... anyway so now that amey is out you come all bashing at karunya .... is this fair?

craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanisha_m

Originally posted by delhiboy_vijay

Sorry to sayy but Karunya he thought that after Amey is out, he is surely gonna win.. so he just took everything lightly. Hes liike the RABBIT in the RAbbit and Turtle race!!!! He is really good singer... fast like rabbit.. but the turtles..a.k.a. Anuj and Sandeeep kept moving on and on..improvving... Karunya sang welll today, but it didnt look like he was giving his all.. and Anuj and Sandeep sorri to sayy but they wer better..cuz they wer I can tell giving their best. cuz rite now its top 3 and if Karunya takin everthing lightly.. saying "ohh now ii dont got no competition" then he iz nto the Indain Idol!!!

Dude .. ive been reading your comments on other posts too ... i know that you are a die hard amey fan and dont like karunya becuz he was the toughest competition to amey also you cant stand the fact that the judges praise karunya more than amey. Do u know better than the judges? .... anyway so now that amey is out you come all bashing at karunya .... is this fair?

she is a sandy fanLOL

heyy I am a girl!!! Why does everyone think Im a guy?? LOLlol  do guys hav usernames liike REXLOVER?? lol I am  AMey fan too!!!Big smile

Edited by ReXLoVeR - 20 March 2006 at 5:18pm
noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

she is a sandy fanLOL

heyy I am a girl!!! Why does everyone think Im a guy?? LOLlol  do guys hav usernames liike REXLOVER?? lol I am  AMey fan too!!!Big smile

haha some might Dead

craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noname01

she is a sandy fanLOL

haha some might Dead

eww... gay ppl probably LOL

amritha19 Goldie
amritha19
amritha19

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by zestygal

Hey y is the post titled "karunya is taking it lightly"???Hey y is the post titled "karunya is taking it lightly"??? I bet its ur own perception 100%...coz Karu is really very serious abt this ...n juz bcoz sandy sang well or Anuj did...u cannot make such a comment...I think u gotta retitle it to..Sandy was the best or something on that notes...U dont have to pass false judgement on karu to promote sandy...my perspective Big smile Wink

hey rexlover, maana ki u dun like karu for some odd strange reason but itna nafrat kyuWink. your right sandy n anuj did a gr8 job today but hmmm did they beat karu..... dun think so ovbiously u wudn't agree that karu can eva sing better than sandyTongue but v r entitled to our opinions. and there is a huge difference between fact and perception or opinion (this is a fact).

btw dats a cute pic zestyWink

Edited by amritha19 - 20 March 2006 at 7:28pm

Go to top