Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Karunya is taking it lightly!!! (Page 6)

~RexKiRani~ IF-Sizzlerz
~RexKiRani~
~RexKiRani~

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
i think everyone performed well but karunya was goos as usual..his singin style and voive is good....i think karu and sandeep should compete

harshmm IF-Dazzler
harshmm
harshmm

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ReXLoVeR

Originally posted by harshmm

Hey Im not saying Pragya has critisized Sandeep cuz he said WE never critisized SAndeep.. soo I thought he was talking bout the whole forum..thats why I said Yeahh riight!! they used to alwayzz critisize him!

Well that part I agree zee, Poor guy has been targetted like crazy in the past and I used to feel sorry for him. Well if that was your statement then yes I do agree with you!

Yayy!!

ohh yeahh bout the things  I said bout KArunya.. Im sooooo sorry harshmm if I ever hurt your feelings... I shouldnt have said thos thingss..  I rember wen ever1 use to say mean things bout Sandeep n it rele made me feel bad.. n I guess thas how u r feeling    I am so mean Im relee sorrrii.. forgive mee

Hey Zee, I never am angry on you , because we have a common favourite in Sandeep. But well if it makes you lighten, I love you and have no hurt in my heart, I am actually sorry if I made you feel that way.

Well friends? Hug

Sunitha.V Senior Member
Sunitha.V
Sunitha.V

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shawn89

Even if it was JUST TODAY!

Karunya was the best. Cuz he wasnt trying and he still rocked Big smile

Why didnt he try?? Hes too overconfident then!

It is not overconfidence. In order to bring out the best in you, you need someone equal or better to compete with. That is what competition is all about. Karunya has just lost that. The other two still have it. They have to try and give some competition to Karunya and in that effort, they sometimes better their own earlier performances...good for them! But it won't be good enough because they are still not close.

craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

Hey Im not saying Pragya has critisized Sandeep cuz he said WE never critisized SAndeep.. soo I thought he was talking bout the whole forum..thats why I said Yeahh riight!! they used to alwayzz critisize him!

Well that part I agree zee, Poor guy has been targetted like crazy in the past and I used to feel sorry for him. Well if that was your statement then yes I do agree with you!

Yayy!!

ohh yeahh bout the things  I said bout KArunya.. Im sooooo sorry harshmm if I ever hurt your feelings... I shouldnt have said thos thingss..  I rember wen ever1 use to say mean things bout Sandeep n it rele made me feel bad.. n I guess thas how u r feeling    I am so mean Im relee sorrrii.. forgive mee

Hey Zee, I never am angry on you , because we have a common favourite in Sandeep. But well if it makes you lighten, I love you and have no hurt in my heart, I am actually sorry if I made you feel that way.

Well friends? Hug

OFCORSE FRNDSS!!!!!!Hug

craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by svm73

It is not overconfidence. In order to bring out the best in you, you need someone equal or better to compete with. That is what competition is all about. Karunya has just lost that. The other two still have it. They have to try and give some competition to Karunya and in that effort, they sometimes better their own earlier performances...good for them! But it won't be good enough because they are still not close.

ok ok watever.. I donno?? I don feel like arguing anymor..yeahh Karunyaa is grreat!!!! Congrats to him!!! Wishin him all the best!!

ghetto_princess IF-Rockerz
ghetto_princess
ghetto_princess

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
u myt b ryt.. but i cant reali say nefng coz i dont wach II2 nemore since panna woz votd out but i heard all 3 were good..!

Panna Ki Tamanna >>> Mrs. Maera Panna Gill Embarrassed
R.E.S.P.E.C.T
prabal_cog Senior Member
prabal_cog
prabal_cog

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Let the Janta decide .. chill guys!!!!

I personally feel we don't have to pull someone down to make someone bigger

I am happy that I liked all the performance and ANUJ and Sandeep were equally good as Karunya
~RexKiRani~ IF-Sizzlerz
~RexKiRani~
~RexKiRani~

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by svm73

ok ok watever.. I donno?? I don feel like arguing anymor..yeahh Karunyaa is grreat!!!! Congrats to him!!! Wishin him all the best!!

zee hush up lolllLOL

Go to top