Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Karunya is taking it lightly!!! (Page 4)

tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by svm73

Originally posted by mans

hey pragya and zee cool down gals ...Anyway Zee is a girl Smile Guys I am happy with Sandeep as runner up but Idol will be Karunya ...so Vote for Karunya and have fun Smile

Amen

I feel the same way too. Anuj has got to go tomorrow and if the battle is between Karunya and Sandeep it would be nice. But in the end Karunya must win! Please vote for Karunya.

But I also agree that today he did'nt seem his usual self. Maybe he still is very shaken about the Amey episode. It hard to just sit and see good talent lose in front of mediocres. It just does not seem right. Karunya has proven himself and he truly deserve the title now.

harshmm IF-Dazzler
harshmm
harshmm

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ReXLoVeR

LOL

Originally posted by pragya0

yeah rgt, wats wrong, did u guys hear wat the judges said abt him.
u guys are just insecure and jealous abt him, hes thousand times better sandy and anuj any given day.
the only prob is he doesnt use his smile or looks like others 2 get votes,
for the 1st time sandy and anuj sang a little ok performance and look aT the way u guys are reacting
karu has been giving consistentently excellent performance, but have we ever criticized sandeep.
stop criticizing others and promote ur favorite.

vote for the best vote for karu.

if u can write big so can i !! lol.  I dont agree with wat u said that u guys neva critisized Sandeep that is soooooooooooooooooooo wrong!! i cna sho u a gazilllion topics wher u guys critisized sandeep!!

You are confusing Zee, about the people who critisized and who haven't.

You said, you are unbaised, but to be honest I have seen a lot of spiteful comments on Karu from you in several of your posts. I don't know if you can do the same on Pragya.

You definitely have right to your openions and I respect that. But don't tell the people who have never critisized Sandeep that they have critisized, that would be a personal degradation.

At the same time you don't have to say you are a Karunya's fan to prove a point, I have seen serveral posts from you where your comments very spiteful and underhanded on Karunya.

I have nothing against you Zee and I have no problem if you don't like Karunya because each and every person has their own likes n dislikes.

If you wanna comment something comment but don't say in one post that Karunya is annoying don't say in another you like him, but you are commenting because you are giving an honest openion to help him

Thankyou.

mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
I guess after Amey's exit this is the best possible option Sony have ..Karunya as Idol and Sandy as runner up.Lets wait and watch Smile
zoyamom33 Senior Member
zoyamom33
zoyamom33

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
i wrote earlier in another post that please dont pass rude comments about contestants and give Karu a break. Whether the author of this post agrees or not, he knows that Karu is the better songer of the three and even those singers would agree as well since they know their range, voice, etc. Karu is only 19 and please cut him some slack. How much pressure can he take. Every one knows he deserves to be the IDOL more than anyone else but since there are some people who vote only for thier own and some others who are more dangerous in that they alkways hate the "best" candidate! Beware and please enjoy all 3 and have fun, dont keep criticing any of them at this last stages!
craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Hey Im not saying Pragya has critisized Sandeep cuz he said WE never critisized SAndeep.. soo I thought he was talking bout the whole forum..thats why I said Yeahh riight!! they used to alwayzz critisize him!

Edited by ReXLoVeR - 20 March 2006 at 3:22pm
hotpink Groupbie
hotpink
hotpink

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

noo seriously I am being fair!! Idont even like Anuj but I just complimented him. Karuyna hes a grreat singer.. Im just saying he thinks that hes gonna win noww cuz Amey is gone, and he thinks theres no competition.. soo he din give his 100% today.. and Anuj and Sandeep did and Im sayin they performed betterr tahn him. I am not at all being biased. Just sayin wat I feel thats all! 

ur completly rite!!!!!!!ur thinkin the exactly the same as me!!!!!its hard to admit it though(that karu didnt giv his best)but its kinda tru!

harshmm IF-Dazzler
harshmm
harshmm

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

Hey Im not saying Pragya has critisized Sandeep cuz he said WE never critisized SAndeep.. soo I thought he was talking bout the whole forum..thats why I said Yeahh riight!! they used to alwayzz critisize him!

Well that part I agree zee, Poor guy has been targetted like crazy in the past and I used to feel sorry for him. Well if that was your statement then yes I do agree with you!

VAGURL Senior Member
VAGURL
VAGURL

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
I agree with Zee. He's thinking he has no problems now because Anuj and Sandeep are worse than him. But they tried their best, and today I am also feeling Karunya's performance wasnt as great as his others. So I think Anuj and Sandeep might be the top 2. Would be sad for another great singer to be leaving, but he should have given a better performance.

Go to top