Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Karunya is taking it lightly!!! (Page 2)

craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by malathi2100

Please ignore this message... I have seen your posts consistently... please try to be fair.

This forum is supposed to be for heathy discussions, you seem to be posting very biased, prejudiced messages.

I am graciously requesting you to think fairly in your mind about the contestants, their performances, their hardwork, how consistent they have been.

You cannot just say ill about someone just because you have a personal bias.

Please again be fair... Moderators... please give people a few chances... then if they still don't change we may have to take strict action.

noo seriously I am being fair!! Idont even like Anuj but I just complimented him. Karuyna hes a grreat singer.. Im just saying he thinks that hes gonna win noww cuz Amey is gone, and he thinks theres no competition.. soo he din give his 100% today.. and Anuj and Sandeep did and Im sayin they performed betterr tahn him. I am not at all being biased. Just sayin wat I feel thats all! 

fastlover21 Groupbie
fastlover21
fastlover21

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Did Karunya say on TV that he is taking it lightly? LOL
vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

ur welcome, Smile I am also a big fan of karunya and I really want him to win, but I really enjoyed anuj's and sandeep's performances more than karunyas.
craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Originally posted by mans

Originally posted by ReXLoVeR

Sorry to sayy but Karunya he thought that after Amey is out, he is surely gonna win.. so he just took everything lightly. Hes liike the RABBIT in the RAbbit and Turtle race!!!! He is really good singer... fast like rabbit.. but the turtles..a.k.a. Anuj and Sandeeep kept moving on and on..improvving... Karunya sang welll today, but it didnt look like he was giving his all.. and Anuj and Sandeep sorri to sayy but they wer better..cuz they wer I can tell giving their best. cuz rite now its top 3 and if Karunya takin everthing lightly.. saying "ohh now ii dont got no competition" then he iz nto the Indain Idol!!!

I dont think so ...Karu is really good singer and I think he gonna be next IdolSmile

yeahh but do u think he sang it todayy like he did Kavahh Kavahh or Piya re ???

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

LOL

Originally posted by pragya0

yeah rgt, wats wrong, did u guys hear wat the judges said abt him.
u guys are just insecure and jealous abt him, hes thousand times better sandy and anuj any given day.
the only prob is he doesnt use his smile or looks like others 2 get votes,
for the 1st time sandy and anuj sang a little ok performance and look aT the way u guys are reacting
karu has been giving consistentently excellent performance, but have we ever criticized sandeep.
stop criticizing others and promote ur favorite.

vote for the best vote for karu.

if u can write big so can i !! lol.  I dont agree with wat u said that u guys neva critisized Sandeep that is soooooooooooooooooooo wrong!! i cna sho u a gazilllion topics wher u guys critisized sandeep!!

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mans

Sorry to sayy but Karunya he thought that after Amey is out, he is surely gonna win.. so he just took everything lightly. Hes liike the RABBIT in the RAbbit and Turtle race!!!! He is really good singer... fast like rabbit.. but the turtles..a.k.a. Anuj and Sandeeep kept moving on and on..improvving... Karunya sang welll today, but it didnt look like he was giving his all.. and Anuj and Sandeep sorri to sayy but they wer better..cuz they wer I can tell giving their best. cuz rite now its top 3 and if Karunya takin everthing lightly.. saying "ohh now ii dont got no competition" then he iz nto the Indain Idol!!!

I dont think so ...Karu is really good singer and I think he gonna be next IdolSmile

yeahh but do u think he sang it todayy like he did Kavahh Kavahh or Piya re ???

I havent seen yet on TV but whatever I heard from friends they said Karunya sang it far better than other two ...I mean sands's second song was good too and anuj and Sandy improved a lot but when it comes to singing sorry to say but Karu is far better than sandy and Anuj and I guess u have to agree with thatSmile

Go to top