Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craZEEinlove thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: mans

I dont think so ...Karu is really good singer and I think he gonna be next Idol😊

yeahh but do u think he sang it todayy like he did Kavahh Kavahh or Piya re ???

yeah rgt, wats wrong, did u guys hear wat the judges said abt him.
u guys are just insecure and jealous abt him, hes thousand times better sandy and anuj any given day.
the only prob is he doesnt use his smile or looks like others 2 get votes,
for the 1st time sandy and anuj sang a little ok performance and look aT the way u guys are reacting
karu has been giving consistentently excellent performance, but have we ever criticized sandeep.
stop criticizing others and promote ur favorite.

vote for the best vote for karu.
craZEEinlove thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: pragya0

yeah rgt, wats wrong, did u guys hear wat the judges said abt him.
u guys are just insecure and jealous abt him, hes thousand times better sandy and anuj any given day.
the only prob is he doesnt use his smile or looks like others 2 get votes,
for the 1st time sandy and anuj sang a little ok performance and look aT the way u guys are reacting
karu has been giving consistentently excellent performance, but have we ever criticized sandeep.
stop criticizing others and promote ur favorite.

vote for the best vote for karu.

if u can write big so can i !! lol.  I dont agree with wat u said that u guys neva critisized Sandeep that is soooooooooooooooooooo wrong!! i cna sho u a gazilllion topics wher u guys critisized sandeep!!

Originally posted by: ReXLoVeR

but his woh lamhe is itself enough when compared to the very mediocre songs sung by the other2.

remember the judges have only appreciated the 2 for improving, did any1 say that they were gr8 singers?

but all the 4 judges said hes a gr8 singer has a gr8 voice and is gonna be the best singer in the country one day

mans thumbnail

I havent seen yet on TV but whatever I heard from friends they said Karunya sang it far better than other two ...I mean sands's second song was good too and anuj and Sandy improved a lot but when it comes to singing sorry to say but Karu is far better than sandy and Anuj and I guess u have to agree with that😊
craZEEinlove thumbnail

but his woh lamhe is itself enough when compared to the very mediocre songs sung by the other2.

remember the judges have only appreciated the 2 for improving, did any1 say that they were gr8 singers?

but all the 4 judges said hes a gr8 singer has a gr8 voice and is gonna be the best singer in the country one day

yeahh actually SOnu said Sandeep sang better tahn him in Jeene Ke Hai CHar din.. that is the bestestsetseste comppliment.. sooo HAH!

Edited by ReXLoVeR - 18 years ago

πŸ˜†

if u can write big so can i !! lol.  I dont agree with wat u said that u guys neva critisized Sandeep that is soooooooooooooooooooo wrong!! i cna sho u a gazilllion topics wher u guys critisized sandeep!!

sir ive a problem reading in the ngt, thats y big fonts, i dont need big fonts or great and hyped talks like urs to prove my point.

poor boy chill

craZEEinlove thumbnail
heyy pragya0 dont get madd aiiiite.. I just luv arguingg about Sandeeep and having his bakk and supporting him.. soo yeahh.. I dotn got anything against u
*~Bijal~* thumbnail
Originally posted by: svm73

Agree, this may not have been Karunya's best, but it was stillbetter thanAnuj and Sandeep's best performances...just my opinion.

me agree...karunya's performance was better!
craZEEinlove thumbnail
πŸ˜•

sir ive a problem reading in the ngt, thats y big fonts, i dont need big fonts or great and hyped talks like urs to prove my point.

poor boy chill

Im not a boyy!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜•