India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Karunya is taking it lightly!!!

craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Sorry to sayy but Karunya he thought that after Amey is out, he is surely gonna win.. so he just took everything lightly. Hes liike the RABBIT in the RAbbit and Turtle race!!!! He is really good singer... fast like rabbit.. but the turtles..a.k.a. Anuj and Sandeeep kept moving on and on..improvving... Karunya sang welll today, but it didnt look like he was giving his all.. and Anuj and Sandeep sorri to sayy but they wer better..cuz they wer I can tell giving their best. cuz rite now its top 3 and if Karunya takin everthing lightly.. saying "ohh now ii dont got no competition" then he iz nto the Indain Idol!!!

vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
hmmm... maybe , i think ur rite
craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
thanks!!! for agreeingg!!wit mee!!!! Big smile YAY
Sunitha.V Senior Member
Sunitha.V
Sunitha.V

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ReXLoVeR

Sorry to sayy but Karunya he thought that after Amey is out, he is surely gonna win.. so he just took everything lightly. Hes liike the RABBIT in the RAbbit and Turtle race!!!! He is really good singer... fast like rabbit.. but the turtles..a.k.a. Anuj and Sandeeep kept moving on and on..improvving... Karunya sang welll today, but it didnt look like he was giving his all.. and Anuj and Sandeep sorri to sayy but they wer better..cuz they wer I can tell giving their best. cuz rite now its top 3 and if Karunya takin everthing lightly.. saying "ohh now ii dont got no competition" then he iz nto the Indain Idol!!!

Agree, this may not have been Karunya's best, but it was still better than Anuj and Sandeep's best performances...just my opinion.

kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
hi
today even i thought karunya didnt gave the 100% best
anuj n sandeep were quite good
huzi
malathi2100 Groupbie
malathi2100
malathi2100

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Rexlover, I have seen your posts consistently... please try to be fair.

You are trying to bias people so they don't vote for Karunya. 

This forum is supposed to be for heathy discussions, you seem to be posting very biased, prejudiced messages.

I am graciously requesting you to think fairly in your mind about the contestants, their performances, their hardwork, how consistent they have been.

You cannot just say ill about someone just because you have a personal bias.

Please again be fair... Moderators... please give people a few chances... then if they still don't change we may have to take strict action.

Edited by malathi2100 - 20 March 2006 at 2:43pm
pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
i stopped watching
mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ReXLoVeR

I dont think so ...Karu is really good singer and I think he gonna be next IdolSmile

Go to top