today anuj and sandeep sang well

bushiii thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
ðŸ˜ģi dunno from where did they got all this energy from but karunya was low caz i think he didnt feel like singing today i really like him he is the best one but i didnt enjoyed his singing today i hope he sings god with energy otherwise he wil be eliminated 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kothra thumbnail
hi..
today anuj and sandeep were best..i think karunya didnt gave 100% of his singing
huzi
pramod_10 thumbnail
it is difficult to be the best all the time. comon guys...there is a limit to any expectations. he has raised the bar so high that he himself fell short of it. 😊 actually speaking sandeep n anuj sang well compared to their previous performances. but sandeep never looked comfirtable. anuj did decent job. but karu level.....no way 😃

Originally posted by: pramod_10

it is difficult to be the best all the time. comon guys...there is a limit to any expectations. he has raised the bar so high that he himself fell short of it. 😊 actually speaking sandeep n anuj sang well compared to their previous performances. but sandeep never looked comfirtable. anuj did decent job. but karu level.....no way 😃

cudnt have sgrred more 👏

Niceup thumbnail

Originally posted by: bushiii

ðŸ˜ģi dunno from where did they got all this energy from but karunya was low caz i think he didnt feel like singing today i really like him he is the best one but i didnt enjoyed his singing today i hope he sings god with energy otherwise he wil be eliminated 😕

yes u r ri8.we saw a new SANDEEP (SURPRISED) N ANUJ (DIFFERENT VOICE)

achhi_anil thumbnail
sandy and anuj were better than previous performances but they are never near karu and amey.karu sang two tough songs and that too excellently.u mean karu did not sing woh lamhe well.if u think like that once again listen to it with ur eyes closed.he was superb
Qazi_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree Sandeep n Anuj were very very good yesterday.. Anuj's first song (Bheege Honth)and Sandeep's second (Jeene ke hain 4 din) were totally awesomeee

Karunya sings well but may be yesterday was not his day..
sonu_nigamfan thumbnail
Karunya's performances were definitely gr8 no doubts but he lacked slightly in passion and energy.Sandy on the other hand was full on energy but very much lacking technically compared 2 Karu though I think he was at his personal best.no comments on Anuj
karunya_forever thumbnail

Originally posted by: achhi_anil

sandy and anuj were better than previous performances but they are never near karu and amey.karu sang two tough songs and that too excellently.u mean karu did not sing woh lamhe well.if u think like that once again listen to it with ur eyes closed.he was superb

ya i agree .if you are listening to karu's ystdyperfomance that keep ur eyes close

coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anuj was average in bheegay hont teray and above average in adaa...
sandy was gooood in both songs.....but better in jeenay k hain chaar din...
karunyawas good in kambakht ishq but lacked passion...
and he started woh lamhay well...but in the middle his hooooooooo-ho was not good...ATIF ASLAM has his own unique hooo-ho and nobuddy can sing that!
overall...yesterday's show was dull...probably b'coz there was no Amey...