India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

piscean I'm with u.

strawberry Senior Member
strawberry
strawberry

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 4:47am | IP Logged
 I read ur post piscean and I totally agree with u. I am feeling exactly the same way as u. I've noticed purab fans don't resort to name calling or have nasty nicknames for armaan. most of us have restrained ourselves from name calling. If we post msgs of how we admire purab we get hounded for no reason. I've stopped posting msgs at other forums due to this. sorry to say this but armaan fans are getting vv vicious. setindia forum is prime example. I thought this place was different but.......    all purab posts get nasty replies. I haven't seen a purab fan post a nasty reply to armaan posts.  why can't we like a character  and admire them without being given the 3rd degree.

SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 4:58am | IP Logged

I agree.  I find the PURAB UNCLE thing annoying.  And Purab fans WERE hounded before.

BUT, things have changed now due to the resultant threats after injuries of armaan-purab fights and moderator warnings.

HONEST! Check out the latest posts, this doesn't happen much any more.

Big smileBig smileBig smile

This is a nice place really.

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 6:06am | IP Logged

hey strawberry...like special just mentioned...recently none of the posts are getting nasty replies and as for purab uncle...well i'm not much fond of it...but you know we should take it a bit lightly...afterall its just a show.And believe me there is no better place than india forums....

n'joy

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by strawberry

I read ur post piscean and I totally agree with u. I am feeling exactly the same way as u. I've noticed purab fans don't resort to name calling or have nasty nicknames for armaan. most of us have restrained ourselves from name calling. If we post msgs of how we admire purab we get hounded for no reason. I've stopped posting msgs at other forums due to this. sorry to say this but armaan fans are getting vv vicious. setindia forum is prime example. I thought this place was different but.......    all purab posts get nasty replies. I haven't seen a purab fan post a nasty reply to armaan posts.  why can't we like a character  and admire them without being given the 3rd degree.

Thanks strawberry! And don't worry I'm still gonna support the anti-name-calling bandwagon but I just don't care about that anymore coz it's just nice to know that there are other people who feel the same way as I do! I think as long as we can like Purab and continue to post our views it's fine.....I know we get the nasty replies but I guess it's their opinions. If Purab fans decide not to reply nastily to Armaan posts it shows our good judgement....(I know I'm gonna hear from jprasad about this again!LOL)....but truly we like who we like and noone can change that right! Let the Armaanians try their best but our loyalties are to Purab and Purab only!!!! HeartSo I think by sticking to our choice itself we've won half the battle Smile

Don't worry strawberry I'll always support Purab and any pro-Purab posts and there are some others who will too so all I can is I'm proud to have to aboard as a Purab groupie! Big smile (not that I'm the leader or anything but just thought I'd extend a warm welcome anyways!)

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
i feel the same way. and i think it finally stopped, becuz i dont see neone saying that again.
Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Well not really stopped coz they're still calling our Purab "uncle" but I just don't care anymore....coz we know in our hearts that Purab is the best! Heart

But yes it has reduced quite a bit....

Dreamyangel Groupbie
Dreamyangel
Dreamyangel

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
yaa i think they did and that's good i m with u too piscean like always
tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Don't let it affect you girls. Some people just derive pleasure out of some meaning-less name calling. Its really sad and childish to see some do it inspite of repeated requests. And what is worse is that some others encourage them to do so. But the truth is that it gets worse only when they know that it has such an affect on people. And really it should not matter what they think -calling Purab an uncle or grandpa, really says nothing!Its a joke in bad taste. Just ignore and carry on. Also calling Arman or anyone else names will not make it better. Not everyone has to stoop down to name-calling to prove a point now- right?

Edited by tisha_bhatia - 29 March 2005 at 1:15pm

Go to top