Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

Go Kavya!!! You rock!!! (Page 3)

Imperium Groupbie
Imperium
Imperium

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by qazplm

Seriosly sheen di........he so rocked in 2day's episode.....he finally said everything right......i luved his dilouges........but anjali had to leave again....can't she be a little more sympathetic.......I'm starting to get really annoyed by her.......Kavya needs to lock her in a room and force her 2 say that she loves him.......

Kaash. LOL

prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Imperium

Seriosly sheen di........he so rocked in 2day's episode.....he finally said everything right......i luved his dilouges........but anjali had to leave again....can't she be a little more sympathetic.......I'm starting to get really annoyed by her.......Kavya needs to lock her in a room and force her 2 say that she loves him.......

Kaash. LOL

dnt like the force part but everything esle is perfect!! LOL
qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettyasjen

Kaash. LOL

ur rite lika di......that sounds kinda rough.........how about he just sit there in front of her and show how HOT he is????Wink

tv-fan IF-Dazzler
tv-fan
tv-fan

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Hey,
Sheen,
I just saw the epi..OMG kkavya..was mindblowing today...I seriously didn't think he would have his brains till now..Good job..I think it has strted to grow ever since Pammi left LOL LOL ..
Awesome kya dialogue they!
You rock Kkavya!!!!!!
--Leena
henna16 IF-Rockerz
henna16
henna16

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

Kaash. LOL

ur rite lika di......that sounds kinda rough.........how about he just sit there in front of her and show how HOT he is????Wink

hehe jaan tht jenEmbarrassedBig smile

LOLLOLLOL show how hot he is loll

prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by henna16

Kaash. LOL

LOLLOLLOLshow how hot he is loll

He seriuosly wnt hav to do much to show how hot he is!!! he's the package!!!! Embarrassed
henna16 IF-Rockerz
henna16
henna16

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

Kaash. LOL

LOLLOLLOL show how hot he is loll

He seriuosly wnt hav to do much to show how hot he is!!! he's the package!!!! Embarrassed

hehee tru sayyy LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

Kaash. LOL

LOLLOLLOLshow how hot he is loll

hehee trusayyy LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

very true!!!

Go to top