Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

Go Kavya!!! You rock!!! (Page 2)

prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaash

agree wid u sheen( my sweet saut LOL )..omg !!!!!!!!!!! my king did it finally.....awwwwwwwwwwww we luv u eijoo Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

just wait till sheen gets her hands on u 'saut' LOL yeah but i agree our king khan is back n in action!!! Clap

fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Haila Sheeny, u've taken the words rite out of my mouth..i cud not have said it better Big smile..i just finished watching today's epi and whoa was tht the highlight or wot!! Big smile

Finally, he spoke his mind and declared tht he wont be the blind player no more..he is tired of being kept in the dark abt things and enough was enough!!! Embarrassed Tongue Exceptional dialogue delivery by Mr. Khan as per usual! Big smile Clap Clap

I'm starting to understand where Anjali is coming from..it would be totally out of character for her not to reaffirm tht Pammi underneath it all had a heart of gold...if only to respect her memory! LOL ..oh i hope tht's all she will be now..i think today was her exit..the last we see of the Mittals!! [fingers crossed] LOL

King Khan rocked so much today..go Eijoo..i pray he does not leave KA Cry ..frm the sounds of it Nimmo does not have the intense drama..more importantly the Anita tht KA has!! Embarrassed Emphasis on lack of Anita Tongue..his main lead is KA..i want him to try new things but KA is his home rite!! Embarrassed

Edited by pardesi-mem - 20 March 2006 at 2:35pm
prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
yeah same here i wish it was the last of the MIttals!!
heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
hehe kaash di....ur gonna get the best 'saut' award at the SPALOL....bechari PammiLOLLOL hehe I wonder who will win best patni......it will be one of us 4 naaaWinkLOLLOL

awwww desi totally agree with u. Eijaz was awesome in that scene and poor Kavya....he made 1 mistake and his life turned upside down. All he wants is Anjali back now.Cry hehe ye I hope this is the last we see of the Mittals in KA.....I think they've caused enough damage, now they should leave!Angry

Yup he better not leave KA. It's a prime time show on the most popular Indian channel so it wont be wise to leave KA for NimmoEmbarrassed Like u said we want eijoo to do new roles and work with different ppl but KA should be his base!TongueLOL
henna16 IF-Rockerz
henna16
henna16

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
yhhh i agree with u sheeny di Big smile Tongue
yeppp eijoo finallyy spokee his own mind Tongue Clap
me 2 jen i feel that KA r now going to re-unite Big smile Tongue
kaash IF-Sizzlerz
kaash
kaash

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supergirl7

hehe kaash di....ur gonna get the best 'saut' award at the SPALOL....bechari PammiLOLLOL hehe I wonder who will win best patni......it will be one of us 4 naaaWinkLOLLOL

LOL....omg !!!! best saut award is waiting for meLOL...ok...then i will join to get thisaward  at SPA award nite along wid my pati eijazLOL
qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Seriosly sheen di........he so rocked in 2day's episode.....he finally said everything right......i luved his dilouges........but anjali had to leave again....can't she be a little more sympathetic.......I'm starting to get really annoyed by her.......Kavya needs to lock her in a room and force her 2 say that she loves him.......
kitty468 IF-Dazzler
kitty468
kitty468

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
at last he realised that he has a mind of his own and speak it. now hope he soon realises abt his devi like mother.

Go to top