Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunitha.V thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Mona59

HEMU of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa was simply superb and Mind blowing performance, but Karunya certainly has his charm and done terrific job.

Of course, no denying Karunya did well. His performances today were better than Sandeep's and Anuj's, but it was not his personal best in my opinion. He sang flawlessly no doubt, but something was missing today. Somehow,  I felt he had an off day... hope he comes out stronger next time. 

kothra thumbnail
hi
he really sang well but he didnt gave 100% to the song
huzi
kothra thumbnail

hi...thankx for sharing

huzi

hotpink thumbnail
shamit sings from his nose!!!i dnt no how u guys like his singing!!
babli1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow, thx for great news pragya...karu rocked as always ...which other song did he sang in gala 😊 ...
ii2_ki_deewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: babli1

wow, thx for great news pragya...karu rocked as always ...which other song did he sang in gala 😊 ...

Kambhakt Ishq was his second song...

I know u asked pragya, and me also pragya 😳

saregama thumbnail
Karunya was very good yesterday as usual. According to me he sung well but little soul was missing in the first song and lack of energy was missing in second song. But not even once he slipped from sur. He is only the person in this competition I have seen, that he never slipped from sur. He is just sur ka pakka. In fact, he is the best singer among the top 12 although he lacks X-factor. But singingwise, nobody is close to him. Obviously my opinion. No offense.
swt.smile thumbnail
Oh I watched it yesterday night and yeah, he was just fabulous! lovely performance and sang damn well...just loved it! the only reason why i watched it was bcuz they were going to show panna ...even if its for not even 1 minute...i can't miss it! 😳
ramkee9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hemachandraaaaaa was the best by a far margin and second comes Karruuu. thenb is Debojit and then shamit.
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
I really liked Shamit's performance when I had heard it, maybe because FG hadn't shown any other really good performances till then...

But after I heard Hemu's, I couldnt hear the original for WEEKKSSS

Karu was fantastic..he was as gud as Hemu.. just felt his performance wasn't the Karu 100% perfect ..