Kkusum
Kkusum

"I want to visit Mecca"Nausheen Ali

monika.goel IF-Stunnerz
monika.goel
monika.goel

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
"I want to visit Mecca"

There are times in all our lives, when we desire the need for divine intervention; times, when life refuses to acknowledge the seemingly obvious and decides to take refuge in a world that is far away from ours. A world that gives the body and mind the spiritual healing that it yearns for. We, at Telly Chakkar.com decided to delve deeper into the lives of our favourite stars and know a little about their lives beyond the obvious.

Nausheen Ali Sardar has not been in the spotlight for a long time, but seems to make sure her presence is noted at most TV parties.

How has she been spending the time away from the arclights. Riya V Anandwala finds that Nausheen is quite a spiritual person at heart, has faith in the Almighty no matter what she goes through in life, and considers all religions as one.

"I talk to Him every day"
God is the supreme power and I do believe in him. I talk to Him everyday, just as any child talks to his mother.

There has been no day that has made me doubt God's presence, but I am a human being after all, sometimes there are incidents which make me feel angry for a few seconds, but then every thing goes alright.

"God is above religion"
I believe in God, more than religion. For me, God is one, there can't be many Gods fighting with each other!

I visit the Mount Mary church very often. I do read the naamaz, but then I don't follow a ritual as such. I believe the Quran as well as Bible tell us almost similar things. They teach humanity, so I don't differentiate between the two.

"God is everywhere!"
I have many statues of different Gods. I have a Laxmi murthi in my car, a statue of the Mount Mary in my room and many more around me, so this doesn't make me religiously follow a pattern of worshiping Him.

"Marrying four times is illegal"
I think the rules laid down in the Quran are very much in sync with our times. It says that a person can marry four times, but people have ridiculed the entire point. This rule was laid down at the time of wars, when Muslim men were dying and needed to increase their population or something of this sort. But everyone has made it look as if they do it for fun. It is illegal!

"I will definitely visit Mecca Madina"
I have been on pilgrimages many times. I don't think anyone's been to so many places as I have! I have been to Vaishnodevi, Trimbakeshwar, Tirupati, Shirdi, Pushkar and many more. I will definitely go to Mecca and Madina, but as of now, I am planning to send my mom.

"Humanity is the ultimate aim"
Since my childhood, my mother didn't force me to follow any religious rules. She has been a namazi all through. I tried to learn the Quran, but couldn't stick to it for long. When I grew up, I realised that there is nothing like religion, but everything is humanity. Being a good human being is the ultimate aim!

Posted on 20 March 2006 6:25 pm

desi_baby07 IF-Sizzlerz
desi_baby07
desi_baby07

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
thanx for the article Clap
-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Guys...i wanna make a correction here.... Most we have seen the spelling of MAKKAH as MECCA. The word MECCA means "Sharab Khaana"...So I want u ll to be careful next time....
thanx for article...
umi82990 IF-Sizzlerz
umi82990
umi82990

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
koool..didn't know about the spelling and thanks for sharing
elegantpearl Senior Member
elegantpearl
elegantpearl

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:02am | IP Logged
thnx for sharing Wink
aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:32am | IP Logged
thanx for the article
incredible. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
thannx 4 da article...and abt da spelling..i didnt noe ive seen it spelled both waiiz

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top