Remix
Remix

Your views on the ashi yuvi chat

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Well ppl I thought the chat was totally rocking....just like ashi and yuvi

Their answers were so good....and so witty and what better Q to start with than asking them abt yamini and aditya and they replying that they would kick them out LOL LOL LOL 

though my personal fav's were their replies to the crossing the gates scene..... and the q where they were supposed to choose what they prefer acting as friends, enemies or a couple Big smile

and I totally loved ashi's idea of going on a trip to ladakh with yuvi on a bike....wow!!! that would be totally outta this world Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

and I also liked Priya's reply to that craziest fan wala Q...it was so sweet and emotional

Anyways last but not the least I would like to apologise to everyone coz I think there were ppl whose not even a single Q was answered and here mine so many were answered......believe me guys it was totally unexpected for me too

I am sure that so many ppl must have asked that patch up Q and also that q where I asked what is the one thing u would like to change in ashi's character.......but I guess luck was favouring me today.....and so even in the most common Q's my Q was selected

infact that yuvi's hair Q was so dumbOuch.....I was actually embarassed when it was asked coz I put it up just for tp.....but like I said  mabbe it was my lucky day today

I know how it must be feeling seeing none of ur q's answered....but I can only say sorry now and hope that my Q's were not that pathetic and u guys enjoyed reading ashi and yuvi's replies to them Smile

do give ur views on the chat too

devilangel IF-Dazzler
devilangel
devilangel

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
i thought that the ashi's craziest fan question was really emotional......esp if the girl really feels like that.....

and even going to ladakh on a bike with yuvi...... many ppl asked about on screen romancing and i really hope they will be back with it soon.

i asked whether priya would have considered tia's role and she just laughed saying that now it is unimaginable for her..........

my personal fav was the best friends questions and raj said that karan is his best friend offset!!!!!

chooooo chweeeeeeet Embarrassed Embarrassed
by the way aashita you are sooo lucky!!!!!! LOL LOL
Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
aww ashita........no need to say sorry yaar!!! I loved your questions and I don't think anyone could have framed them better than you.

Well, I for one, wanted all your questions answered and I am so happy that they were! Big smile ur one of d best AY fans on any forum and I think if indya chose ur questions(even with da multiple ids n all LOL LOL LOL ) then it goes on to show how brilliant ur questions were.

n u asked my ques. also, so thanx! Big smile

And as for d chat, well, it completely rocked man!!! raj n priya were soooo witty wih their replies!!! their answers were totally hatke n awesome!!! Clap

I loved that trip to ladakh one........aww i wish they go just like priya said! tht would be awesome Embarrassed

n den i liked priya's answer to someone who said that ashi was rude. totally rocking answer she gave!

And its so cool, they r so comfy with each other n even their fav. scene was the above the gates one,Embarrassed or as they nicknamed it, "the nottingham" scene.Embarrassed even though y they named it so is one big mystery! Confused

As for dat question abt raj's hair....no comments

LOL

but again their answers were so funny n full of humor! They are 2 cool ppl i must say! Clap Clap Clap
ashi-coolest Senior Member
ashi-coolest
ashi-coolest

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
I was not there during the chat Cry Cry Cry
But from what I read from your post Ashita I think they totally rocked Smile
I loved all their answers esp the one of kicking Aditya and Yamini LOL LOL LOL I also loved Raj's answer when he said that Priya was the best actor from the four and Priya's answer about going to Ladhakh on a bike with Yuvi. Their interview seemed refeshingly different and witty Smile
saff IF-Dazzler
saff
saff

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
well i missed d chat .... but who cares???? actually i do but u guyz asked every single thing ....... ashita ur question were rockin n dere ansrs evn more rockin ....... well luved d going 2 ladakh on a bike wala ansr dat wld b soooo amazing......
dia5 IF-Dazzler
dia5
dia5

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashi-coolest

I was not there during the chat Cry Cry Cry
But from what I read from your post Ashita I think they totally rocked Smile
I loved all their answers esp the one of kicking Aditya and Yamini LOL LOL LOL I also loved Raj's answer when he said that Priya was the best actor from the four and Priya's answer about going to Ladhakh on a bike with Yuvi. Their interview seemed refeshingly different and witty Smile

I  feel  EXACTLY  the  same...It  was   AWESOME(the  iterview,I  mea)!

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Come an ashi....u dont need to say sorry yaar!! U know that!!Big smile

But frankly speaking as harshu said....u r one of the biggest and craziest fans....and so just like harshu...I'm happy ur Q's were answered....and they were seriously so amazing....that if they werent anwered....I wud've really felt bad.....

Neways...now coming to the chat....I think it was totally mind blowin!!! Earlier I used to think only Raj has an amzing presence of mind....coz I had missed Ashis chat on IF radio...but now I think that both are really witty....one of the best answers that Raj and Priya gave were of the hair wala Q....I really loved their replies to them!!!LOL

I also liked the shyla devi wala answer....and the way Yuvi replied that u looked cute in that.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Also in one Q...Ashi said that she wasn't dating neone...and Yuvi said....."There Ashi...u broke my heart again!!!"LOL And also the Q where they were asked wat they disliked abt each other....and they said that there's a perfect understanding between them!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

God!! I know its a long post....but I cant help it wen it comes to talking abt Yuvi and Ashi....I just cant stop!!!LOLLOLLOL

Lastly...I just want to add that they are undoubtedly the best co-stars I've ever seen...who are extremely comfortable with each other....they seem to be very good friends...and I hope they remain that way....I really love them both....and after reading the chat...now I really really really want to see them together!!!Embarrassed

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
And yes....I forgot to add.....I also loved the answer she gave to the island wala Q....she said that she wud instead like to go on a bike with Yuvi to Ladakh!!! That wud be soooooo romantic!! Wish they wud show it in Remix!!!Embarrassed

Go to top