Nimmo will love Sanjit, not Ejaj

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
  In this show, Nimmo will be in love with Sanjit bedi but later on she'll marry Ejaj Khan,who happens to be the best friend of Sanjit bedi in this show. I have read about it somewhere on the net.
very true, not just the drama the prince charming of all our hearts!!! 😳
Originally posted by prettyasjen

very true, not just the drama the prince charming of all our hearts!!! 😳

awwwwwwwwww my prince...ooppppssssssssss...our prince😳

Originally posted by kaash

awwwwwwwwww my prince...ooppppssssssssss...our prince😳

i agree, OUR prince

πŸ˜† Well she mite not be wrong coz i think he is suppose to be kinda negative and they sed something abt them getting married but whether she loves him is a diff. matter..no doubt she will love him after marriage coz i mean hello Eijaz Khan, too hot to resist..she wud have to be crazy not to! 😳 πŸ˜†

But in tht promo wen both guys catch her..wen the Sikh man was like two ppl=connection..they showed Eijoo and Nimmo and for three ppl=confusion the other guy was focused on..so i hope tht means she does fall for Kunal! πŸ˜‰ 😊
well like ppl already sed eijaz IS VERY HARD 2 RESIST!!!
she might be right... in that promo nimmo was looking to sanjit... 🀒
but as per the news... she will marry a prince charming (Ejaz of course πŸ˜‰ ) by a contract marriage....
sounds cool to me... πŸ‘
i think ekta might kinda make this like ye dillagi the movie..rather than two brothers..u have two best friends. I htink NImmo will fall for Eijaz, but Sanjit will fall for NImmo. Ejaz prolly wont care too much for Nimmo and will play arond wid her. WHen Nimmo gets hurt by him, that's when Ejaz will realize that he loves NImmo.
yes desi and kaash r right......nimmo will fall for ejoo...who cares abt that sanjeet bedi.........and when looks r counted, r ejoo is quite ahead......right! πŸ˜†
Interesting let's see who plays what πŸ˜‰
She marries one and falls in love with some one else as per the story.
So she might marry eijaz(sorry fans if spelt wrong)and fall in love with sanjeet πŸ˜› or vice versa πŸ˜‰