India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

is this true? (Page 3)

jakapa Groupbie
jakapa
jakapa

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Give him break guys. Didn't you notice what he has said?
He thinks that he is going to get voted out next. Do you think that he would say that if he thinks he is too good than sandy and anuj? He is just lamenting about the whole voting system, which does not reward the best but only represents narrow mindedness of people. That is what has made him lose interest.

Joanna Newbie
Joanna
Joanna

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
This is not fair "Rexlover" Angry !!! You cannot say such nasty and disgusting things about a boy who has got 1000 times more potential than people 10 years older to him. The fact that he has made it to the top 3 inspite of **************e fact that he is loved by one and all.Amey, I agree was the best, but we have lost him for good and nothing can be done about it now. Anuj(a recycled product) and Sandeep (a copy cat)is here coz of sheer luck. Karunya and Amey, on the contrary made it with their hardwork and talent. Incase you have a feeling that Karu is mean, keep it to yourself.

Moderator's Note:
Please express your views without personal attack

Edited by Anjali.Nair - 20 March 2006 at 2:52pm
tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Nothing wrong in what he said. Its the plain truth. I want a GOOD SINGER to win the title in the end. I am not looking anything else in my Indian Idol, because in the end I want to listen to good music. It does not matter to me how politcally right or wrong he is, because I am not out there to marry the guy!

Please vote for Karunya! Please save the MUSIC!
Shweta06 Goldie
Shweta06
Shweta06

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:40am | IP Logged
huuuuuuh mixed reaction from the crowd.... I just want to raise one point (just for discussion sake - don't pound back on me OK!!)

Most of you watched titles like Miss ----- and their they ask "questions" to select best, in other words they try to find someone true from outside as well as inside. In my opinion Idol is a Model and if what is quoated there is said by Karu, I repeate; if what is quated is said by Karu he can't prove to be a good Idol (this is my personal opinion - so it may vary)

I agree that he is Top among three - no question about that but he needs to be modest and diplomatic. Remember how Antaras word went against her !! Sonu trapped her on what she said in Parade Ke Peeche !!

PEACE PEACE - reply in good spirit. Please note I am not against Karunuya he the BEST among the lot right-now.

Cheers
karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:14am | IP Logged
it hink karunya said whatever he was thinking HE IS NOT DIPLOMATIC like most of the contestants
karunya rockzzzzzzzzzzz
Sunitha.V Senior Member
Sunitha.V
Sunitha.V

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Frankly, he has just stated a fact. Sometimes though, especially when he is the favorite, these little things can be held against him and blown out of proportion. Sonu has remarked more than once that Sandeep and Anuj are more humble. So he has to watch his guard always Smile ...welcome Karunya, to the real world.

harshmm IF-Dazzler
harshmm
harshmm

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by metallica

Originally posted by harshmm

Originally posted by Shweta06

in Parde Ke Peeche Karunya said ...

Karunya was the first to speak up after the shoot, as he felt that after Amey, it would be he who would be voted out next. "For Sandeep and Anuj to have reached this point, it is a big thing. They have surprised audiences and themselves. But now after Amey leaving I feel I have no real competition," said Karunya.

if yes then I am sorry to say that he surely is not Ideal Idol !!

Hi Shweta,

Aap ko to telivision mey ya toh news paper mein news maker hona chahiye yar, you are doing like they do, just take a part of the statement and twist it to make it look bad, exactly what newspaper people do.

Please listen to his message to Amey after Amey was voted out, he didn't put down Anuj/Sandeep, he was saying the same thing he said a few weeks back in different terms though.

He said, with Amey gone, he feels he lost the desire to compete. Amey made him give his best, he has learnt from Amey, he has feared Amey(as he said on sifymax) and his whole hardword was to stay equal to Amey and compete with him, when he lost him, his words were, I lost the desire to compete.

Please yaar, aap bhi newspaper ya taka tak wala mat bano.

Hi Harsh!!

first and foremost!!

I do not know Shweta!!

I think it is completely unfair on your part to have asked her not to be like a news maker or a taka-tak wala, simply because, if you read the topic carefully, it says "is this true??" which, if anything, just suggests to me that she, herself, could not believe what was quoted as being said by Karunya and she just posted it here to confirm whether it was true or not and that's why she says, if it's true than Karu is not an ideal Idol..

So, I hope you agree with me here.. I don't think u can call her a news-maker simply because she is asking people to confirm something..

Cheers Harsh!!

Personally, I think Karunya wouldn't say that and going by your post, it just justifies it..

peace

Cheers buddy! nice post thogh.

Wink ClapClap

What I said was in good taste, but I will definitely take your point though.

Edited by harshmm - 21 March 2006 at 9:12am
babli1 Senior Member
babli1
babli1

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:18am | IP Logged
hey parde ke piche is like gossip section and assuming whats happ or being said behind the screen...

I am sure Karu may not have said such things, he is very mature for his age. Myy be he is littel sad with ouster of Amey and people are makign these gossips regd him...

Go to top