Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shweta06 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
peace peace thats why I put my subject as "is it true?" and may be I am not ready except anyone other than Amey as Idol 😭 not even Karu

kya "karu" yaar Amey kuch cheese hei aisee hei 😳
metallica thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshmm

Hi Shweta,

Aap ko to telivision mey ya toh news paper mein news maker hona chahiye yar, you are doing like they do, just take a part of the statement and twist it to make it look bad, exactly what newspaper people do.

Please listen to his message to Amey after Amey was voted out, he didn't put down Anuj/Sandeep, he was saying the same thing he said a few weeks back in different terms though.

He said, with Amey gone, he feels he lost the desire to compete. Amey made him give his best, he has learnt from Amey, he has feared Amey(as he said on sifymax) and his whole hardword was to stay equal to Amey and compete with him, when he lost him, his words were, I lost the desire to compete.

Please yaar, aap bhi newspaper ya taka tak wala mat bano.

Hi Harsh!!

first and foremost!!

I do not know Shweta!!

I think it is completely unfair on your part to have asked her not to be like a news maker or a taka-tak wala, simply because, if you read the topic carefully, it says "is this true??" which, if anything, just suggests to me that she, herself, could not believe what was quoted as being said by Karunya and she just posted it here to confirm whether it was true or not and that's why she says, if it's true than Karu is not an ideal Idol..

So, I hope you agree with me here.. I don't think u can call her a news-maker simply because she is asking people to confirm something..

Cheers Harsh!!

Personally, I think Karunya wouldn't say that and going by your post, it just justifies it..

peace

manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is whats posted in that article at http://indianidol.sifymax.com/parde/

After Amey, whos next?

After the hungama of Amey being voted out on Indian Idol, the remaining contestants were shaken up. Their faith in the public diminished and they each hoped that the best and most deserving singer be retained on the show.
Karunya was the first to speak up after the shoot, as he felt that after Amey, it would be he who would be voted out next. "For Sandeep and Anuj to have reached this point, it is a big thing. They have surprised audiences and themselves. But now after Amey leaving I feel I have no real competition," said Karunya. "As for the voting system, I feel that it would have been better if the judges only voted. I don't know even if I still believe in the system. I feel that Amey might have missed out because Maharashtra's votes were distributed between him and me. I feel losing him on the show is one of the biggest losses for Indian Idol."

Sandeep seemed to be a quiet spectator as the audience and judges rose against the results and walked off the stage. Though he was shocked by the result, he sat and watched the drama unfold before him like any other spectator. As for the voting system, he still has faith in the public's opinion and said " Sonuji has supported me throughout and has said that I have a clean boyish look. I think this must be working for me."

Anuj was in the thick of controversy as the judges openly supported Amey in front of him. However, he said that everything happened so fast that he couldn't even think straight until the show was over. "I felt later that I should have walked off the stage instead of the judges and should have offered my place for Amey. I wanted to tell him that he deserved my place, but could not at that moment because I was so dumbfounded," said Anuj. "As for the voting system, it is a format of the show and if a rematch must be held for Amey I think it should have also been held for other great singers like Meenal, Antara, Monali and others." Edited by manimau - 18 years ago
Mona59 thumbnail
As such after Amey Date's exit I dont see any potential in Anuj or Sandeep they are just time pass guys and dont have the stuff smiles and looks are not the criterias for indian idol there are many other which Karunya has and Amey Had.
craZEEinlove thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shweta06

in Parde Ke Peeche Karunya said ...

Karunya was the first to speak up after the shoot, as he felt that after Amey, it would be he who would be voted out next. "For Sandeep and Anuj to have reached this point, it is a big thing. They have surprised audiences and themselves. But now after Amey leaving I feel I have no real competition," said Karunya.

if yes then I am sorry to say that he surely is not Ideal Idol !!

*********** hee iz soo mean!!! Goshh I mean yeahh they not as trained n stuff as himm but thats jsut wrongg to sayy!!!! Indain Idol iz some1 whoo iz niiiice also..not only good singer.. and Im sooriii Karunya is meannnn!!

Moderator's Note:
Please express your opinion without offensive language

Edited by Anjali.Nair - 18 years ago
anjali.nair thumbnail
imo i don't find anything wrong with what karunya said. there is no real competition for him after amey's ouster. karunya might not even give his 100% as there is really no fun to compete with the opponents if they are not at par. i have heard that never consider your opponents weak. but here that doesn't hold true as everyone has seen how the other opponents are. i don't even care if karunya loses now. competition is so over. now it's just singing. whoever the title winner is only karunya & amey will get the exposure and that's for sure.
jakapa thumbnail
Give him break guys. Didn't you notice what he has said?
He thinks that he is going to get voted out next. Do you think that he would say that if he thinks he is too good than sandy and anuj? He is just lamenting about the whole voting system, which does not reward the best but only represents narrow mindedness of people. That is what has made him lose interest.
Joanna thumbnail
This is not fair "Rexlover" 😡 !!! You cannot say such nasty and disgusting things about a boy who has got 1000 times more potential than people 10 years older to him. The fact that he has made it to the top 3 inspite of **************e fact that he is loved by one and all.Amey, I agree was the best, but we have lost him for good and nothing can be done about it now. Anuj(a recycled product) and Sandeep (a copy cat)is here coz of sheer luck. Karunya and Amey, on the contrary made it with their hardwork and talent. Incase you have a feeling that Karu is mean, keep it to yourself.

Moderator's Note:
Please express your views without personal attack

Edited by Anjali.Nair - 18 years ago
tisha_bhatia thumbnail
Nothing wrong in what he said. Its the plain truth. I want a GOOD SINGER to win the title in the end. I am not looking anything else in my Indian Idol, because in the end I want to listen to good music. It does not matter to me how politcally right or wrong he is, because I am not out there to marry the guy!

Please vote for Karunya! Please save the MUSIC!
Shweta06 thumbnail
huuuuuuh mixed reaction from the crowd.... I just want to raise one point (just for discussion sake - don't pound back on me OK!!)

Most of you watched titles like Miss ----- and their they ask "questions" to select best, in other words they try to find someone true from outside as well as inside. In my opinion Idol is a Model and if what is quoated there is said by Karu, I repeate; if what is quated is said by Karu he can't prove to be a good Idol (this is my personal opinion - so it may vary)

I agree that he is Top among three - no question about that but he needs to be modest and diplomatic. Remember how Antaras word went against her !! Sonu trapped her on what she said in Parade Ke Peeche !!

PEACE PEACE - reply in good spirit. Please note I am not against Karunuya he the BEST among the lot right-now.

Cheers