20th March India Update

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago
20th March India

Neel House

Saloni rushes and stops Nahar & Neel from fighting. She scolds them that what are you both doing? What is this way of talking? Neel asks Nahar why are you angry with me? Nahar replies you better ask Saloni and storms out. She rushes out after Nahar but he leaves. Neel inquires from Saloni what has happened to Nahar & why is he angry with me? If I am marrying Shubra what's his problem? Saloni tells him she'll explain later and leaves.

Narpat house

All are taking food when Narpat says that you got to appreciate the food prepared otherwise women do not feel happy. At this Gayatri says he has not appreciated the Kheer she has prepared. Ambika says that Samar is the Kheer lover and wld do anything if he is given Kheer made by buasa. At this Kaveri says that we must share our happiness with others like Dhananjay, even though he is a driver but we must share the Kheer made by buasa. Narpat says that Dhananjay has served like a son so he must be given the Kheer. Kaveri says that she'll go & give Kheer if buasa is hesitant! At this Gayatri is perturbed & gets up to take the bowl of Kheer for Dhananjay.

Dhananjay room

Dhananjay is surprised to see Gayatri & begs her forgiveness. He says that he behaved like a child and has realized his mistake and is ready for the punishment. Gayatri tells him she had bought Kheer for him to eat. Dhananjay is confused & tells her that for applying color on her and making her ashamed in front of all she is giving him Kheer! I am feeling so small. At this Gayatri puts her hands on his mouth to stop him from speaking. Dhananjay eats the Kheer and persuades Gayatri to eat. Gayatri eats and feels shy and runs out.

Rewa House

Upset Saloni goes to Rewa who wipes off Saloni's tears and tells her she feared this and all this has happened becoz of her. Saloni replies that time creates such situations, which renders us helpless. She asks Rewa to trust her that she did not know that everyone at Nahar's house was fixing Neel-Rewa marriage. She seeks Rewa's forgiveness. Rewa answers that she has no complains with Saloni. Neel was never hers and time will heel everything. Saloni replies that some wounds are never healed by time. She ponders if she'll ever be able to expurgate the malice by Nahar and his fly members. How does she share the reason behd Neel-Shubra marriage?

Nahar House

Aditi says that it's all Saloni's fault. She was the wrong choice in our fly. I shd have never changed my opinion regd Saloni. She is the kind of girl for whom the happiness of 'maika' is more imp than that of 'sasural'. Brijesh agrees that Saloni did a wrong thing. Dheer further adds that even if she desired the happiness of her maika that's fine but it shd not be done at the cost of putting fire in our happiness. Bhabho says that poor Rewa we made her dream of her own house, her life partner and now how do we inform her? Tara says that Rewa must be dreaming life with Neel but we must inform her. Bhabho says that we gave her Neel's dream now how do we ask her to forget him. Brijesh tells truth must be told to Rewa.

Rewa House

Brijesh & Tara go to meet Rewa. Brijesh tells Rewa that we all have wishes/dreams but not all of them are fulfilled. Rewa speaks up that I know abt Neel-Shubra marriage, Neel told me on Holi day. Tara says its our mistake we shd have talked to Neel first. Rewa says that don't blame yourselves as that wld make me feel guilty. She sees Neel coming and asks Brijesh & Tara to leave. She does not want discuss this in Neel's presence. Brijesh & Tara leave ignoring Neel. Neel asks Rewa why are they too angry with me?

Narpat house

Kaveri crosses Gayatri and comments that did Dhananjay like the Kheer, must have like it becoz it was made by buasa. Nothing can be done if there are masters like her who are concerned abt the driver and find no diff between master & servant. Gayatri completed vexed replies that her silence shd not be construed as her weakness. Don't think that she is a poor widow becoz she is keeping quiet as she does not want to stoop to her inferior level. Remember that even the quiet sea has a storm.

Saloni arrives and tells buasa she wants to talk to her urgently. Both go to buasa's room. Saloni tells Gayatri that she is in a big dilemma becoz of Neel-Shubra marriage, which has caused a rift between her maika and sasural.

Rewa House

Neel asks Rewa what's the problem with Nahar why is he angry with me after knowing that I am marrying Shubra. He even said that I am taking advantage of you for my career. Rewa tells Neel that Nahar is mad to say like this and will say sorry tomorrow. Neel continues that Rewa knows the reason for Nahar's anger but is hiding from him. He was not so infuriated even when he came ot know abt Saloni and me. Rewa tells Neel that Nahar feels I have come here to be with you and that you have ditched me. Neel unconvinced says that there is more to it becoz Nahar & even his fly members are miffed with him. If you don't tell me its ok I will find out from Saloni.

Narpat house-Gayatri's room

Saloni is telling Gayatri that her in-laws consider Rewa like their daughter and were thinking of Neel-Rewa marriage. All the fly members are infuriated with her and no one is talking to her. I went to Rewa's house and came here without informing them. Gayatri tell her this is not right thing done.

Kaveri is eavesdropping and thinks that this is an intelligent thing done by Saloni and now its her turn to perform her duty for which she will not waste even a sec.

She schemes up and calls up at Saloni's in laws place. Aditi picks up and Kaveri tells her that she has a msg that Saloni will get late becoz she is going out with Mummy Papa for Shubra's marriage shopping. Aditi says that Saloni had gone to Rewa's place. Kaveri adds fuel by saying that although Saloni knew in advance she must have forgotten to inform them becoz of all the excitement of marriage. Aditi is enraged.

Kaveri smiles and says that my great luck, 'phone uthaya bhi to Aditi ne, jo Saloni ko zyada pasand nahi karti. Saloni di Ab apke aur sasural walo ke beech mein daraar to maine bana di hai. Ab apke swagat ki achi tayari hogi. Well done Kaveri, kya dimag paya hai.'

Tomorrow: Saloni calls Samar and asks him if Nahar is in a meeting. Samar tells her no, at this Saloni asks him that he disconnected the phone. Samar goes to Brijesh's cabin and tells that Nahar had asked him to meet him. Brijesh tells him that Nahar handles this project and he has no details so he cannot discuss with him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heartsmart thumbnail
Thanks for the grrrrrrrrrreat update! 😃
What Saloni will do now?
It's just like Kusum, everytime they will misunderstand her and then again will ask for forgiveness. 😡
xsimzxchickx thumbnail
thxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 😉 ur doing a great job!!!

cheers
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks !!!

Now have no idea why would Saloni want to hide the news of pregnancy of Shubhra. Afterall they know everything about her running away 🤢

Saloni is as much as fault. And she should at least have taken Nahar into confidence, especially when she saw the talks of Rewa Neel marriage.

Weird.
nookway thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update. Reading your update is as good as watching it live on Television.

Thanks again.
bangaloreu thumbnail
I am not sure why NO SERIAL shows a good understanind between a husband & wife. ALways a communication gap and then viewers are expected to think that the couple is the BEST Couple. 😭
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nookway

Thanks a lot for the update. Reading your update is as good as watching it live on Television.

Thanks again.

Thanks Nookway thats a great compliment. 😛 Its takes an hour to write the update.
rakeshlover thumbnail
Thanks for the update..
                        😊
rangi1222 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the update
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 the wonderful update... Kaveri needs a dose of her own medicine... hate her!!!