Posted: 18 years ago

hi everyone

we all know that kashish and sujal (amna+rajeev) is the best jodi😊 but i had some people telling me that kashish and sujal don't go together😭. so i wanted you all to tell ke sujal ke saath kaun si larki suit kare gi.

some people say that tushar looks so good with kashish. some say sujal. so wat do u say

hey crysatal clear, first of all welcome 2 the forum, well i am crazy about aamna and rajeev's jodi and i think aamna and rajeev look awesome 2gether and no one can beat them, so duz that mean ure a jodi fan too πŸ˜†

hmmmmm so let me make it crystalclear that aamna and rajeev are the best, and unbeatable πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
i think rajeev shuld come bawk to da show.. miss him so muchhhhhh
thanks kashish
i feel the same sujal and kashish rock just that some say they dont
it is amazing that i have not watched any single episode but have watched recently all the Rajeev + Amanna videos and can say for sure that Rajeev + Amanna look best together.. i mean, you can't replace either.. they are the best TV jodi..
it is amazing that i have not watched any single episode but have watched recently all the Rajeev + Amanna videos and can say for sure that Rajeev + Amanna look best together.. i mean, you can't replace either.. they are the best TV jodi..
Hey welcome to IF crystalclear.I just love aamna and rajeev's jodi.They are the best.As for tushar and kashish i don't find any chemistry between them.
Welcome to IF crystal clear...abhi acha hoa tum WW3 ke waqt nahee aye/ayee πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† !!
Rajeev and Aamna forever!!! πŸ˜›
hmm thanks all me ayeee hoon cute