Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

For better or for worse?!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Not sure if my topic title bodes well with my actual post but anyway...! No second guesses on whom my topic is about...the Behnas ofcourse but today it's not about me gushing about their beautiful bond. It's more about the potentially harmful effects they may indirectly cause to the people around them. On her wedding night, Jeevika thought to call Manu which is not that big a deal if you think about it especially when Viren went off for something work related. Though the kheer scene hasn't aired yet, it did make me wonder if this is just a little spark of something bigger to come. In her thoughts/talks with Manvi, Jeevika forgot to put sugar in to the kheer which upsets poor Viren's stomach. I don't want to say much till the scene is actually aired but this small inkling we've got kind foreshadows the coming storyline. I remember how hard it initially was to accept that my sister has gone to a new family but eventually I got used to it but with JM, this seperation may have the complete opposite reaction?!

Edited by *Reemz* - 12 December 2011 at 3:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupsdips*Eva*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "For better or for worse?!" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pj-

IF-Rockerz

-Pj-

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Jeevika did want to call Maanvi during her 'wedding night' but as you said she only did after Viren said, he had to leave. So there no real issues in that.
The issue on the kheer is a different story, as Jeevika was talking on the phone to Maanvi whist making kheer, which meant she forgot to add sugar. Which later results in Viren having an upset stomach. This could be an inkling into problems that may arise later.
We will have to see when the scene airs but from what I gathered from the interview, Viren ate all the kheer, which means that the other family members are unaware of what happened. So will the problems be created for the family or just between Viren- Jeevika  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ejaz_biggestfan

Jeevika did want to call Maanvi during her 'wedding night'
but as you said she only did after Viren said, he had to leave. So there no
real issues in that.

The issue on the kheer is a different story, as Jeevika was talking on the
phone to Maanvi whist making kheer, which meant she forgot to add sugar. Which
later results in Viren having an upset stomach. This could be an inkling into
problems that may arise later.

We will have to see when the scene airs but from what I gathered from the interview,
Viren ate all the kheer, which means that the other family members are unaware
of what happened. So will the problems be created for the family or just
between Viren- Jeevika

Definitely the biggest effect will be on Jeevika-Viren's marital relationship but I'm sure it will extend to the entire family eventually especially Swamini. That track intrigues me the most actually because we all know how she has had her eye on the sisters for a long time.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top