India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

20th update kkavy reply to anjali

kkavy Goldie
kkavy
kkavy

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Confused just giving a very brief update bcz after watching todays anjali acting i got headace bcz she was telling pammi is good -------------------- and all

ok episode starts with pammi crying and yug coming and telling her that for some people though we love we will not get love from the person we want and blah blah blah but i too cried for thatCryCryCryit was a dramatic scene

next

anjali on the  streets think hou pammi was bad fiirst and changed into good all bcz of ved and nou pammi spoit her life with kkavy to unite me and i will not let kkavy and pammi relationship like this i will unite them

(i think anjalis mind is gone to pammi and pammi to anjaliAngry)\

next kkavy comes home very sadly and tells everyone that yug and anjali didnt get married that was all a natak to join kkavya and pammis relationship and gives ved to beb and goea away very sadly ( so sad kkavy he was like nothing is there in his lifeCryCry

next every one in nanda house goes to anjalis house to convince anjali to come home and live with them but anjali gives a veyr big lecture to them saying pammi is nice she did all this bcz of me and everything nice about pammi (which i cant tell u allCry)

then she tells thenm that she is not gonna come there all go very sadly from here

next ved starts crying in kkavya hand but poor kkavy cnat stop him from cryinig then romilla comes and takes ved from kkavy he is like an devdas Cry

then kkavy goes from there but ved does not stop crying then romilla calls anjali and tells her that ved is crying but anjali tells that she is not gonna come thereAngrycall pammi (hou can she tell that)then romolla tells that she called pami but she is not coming

then romilla very inteligently puts the reciever near ved face ved starts crying very loudly then anjalis mamta uthiClapand anjali starts runing on the streets and come to nands house and takes ved from kkavy and lets him sleep and she is sbout to go

kavy stops her and asks her why she did this ,she agian tells the same old story that pammi is good she changed she did all this bcz of her and alll but kkavy got fedup of listening to all thsi and tells her that why are no one understanding what i need i dont care whether pammi changed now or when but she broke my barosa and though i married her i didnt love her oone day also

from the day i left u i was likeConfused

and when i married her whenevr i look into her face i see my faults in her and pammi is not gonna come back to this house ,nor in my life or ved

and he tells anjali no matter ved mom dont want to live here ved will live with his father no matter no one are there for ved his father is there for him and gives her a very good replyClap

anjali goes away then a small chat btn nitya and anjali and anjali giveas a very nice reply to nitya and goes

next kanishk parents comes there and all are arranging his marriage in shimla and kkavy goes again to his thoughts and next

jai comes to kkavya nd asks him kavy what did u think about the proposal but kkavy asks him what proposal then jai tells him didnt babuji tell u anythig then kkavy tells no

then jai gets angry and goes and talk to bauji then kkavy comes in the middle then babuji tells that jai came with some project he wants u look in it then kkavy tells jai to come in office and shou him

thenkkavy in office discussing about some matter in meeting he gets

a phone call(anjaan admi)from some person and tells him that u want to know about that land and cuts the phone call

the wpisode ends on kkavyas blank face

over all boring episode and i was not happy on anjalis decition today

neha fan1 IF-Dazzler
neha fan1
neha fan1

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:51am | IP Logged
thank u so much

first one today Big smile

anjalii Angry Angry Angry
A r y a n IF-Sizzlerz
A r y a n
A r y a n