Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: amogh8188

All Amey fans should now vote for Anuj and make him win as this is a contest for the worst singer.

If Amey does not deserve to stay in the contest, then neither do Karunya or Sandeep( no offence meant for Karunya n Sandeep as they are 100 times better than Anuj.

So I hope all Amey fans will make Anuj win and show II2 its standard.

jus bcoz amey is out, y shud karunya bare the brunt? y shud he not win? he desrves to be the nxt idol, if we vote for anuj, we will be voting for bad singing

amey has said very clearly that he wants karu 2 be the nxt idol,

pls stop spreading such messages, as it is karunya doesnt get as many votes that he deserves.

jus wanna know, if karu was out instead of amey, how will u feel if some1 told u dont vote for amey but for anuj, bcoz we need 2 teach a lesson for karu's exit

Originally posted by: vanisha_m

NO!all amey fans should vote 4 karu bcuz amey also wants karu to win.

IF U R REALLY AN AMEY FAN-->VOTE 4 KARU

very well said, thanks a lotπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

X-rebel thumbnail
I m a true Amey fan but seeing the injustice done to him, i think II2 shud get a singer of its standard, which is very low compared to II1 and SRGMP.
devrat thumbnail
yes πŸ˜† πŸ˜†vote for Anuj πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Since now even Antara has started saying that Anuj should be the next Indian Idol πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I wont agree with Wht ANTARA said abt Anuj...She didnt say that anuj to be II...

She said Anuj sings Punjabi songs very well..

& thsi Stupid Sony always makes her a wrong impression by cutting the actual thing....

She is the only oen not in mumbai taht time ...

Neha amey monali meenal said abt Karunya..

yeshahree ravi supported Sandeep...

Panna supported all 3 too eventhough Karunya is close friends of him than sandeep & anuj...

So Sony want somee one to say good abt Anuj...She didnt tell Anuj shodul be II...

In her last chat too She said Karu should be II taht time Amey also were there...

Sony plays big role to make one popular & to make one villain...So taht they will get more votes
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xMrs. Datex

no cus all amey fans have stopped watchin II2!
i have unsubscribed d stoopid channel! 😑

even i have stopped watching it !!! not interested in II2 anymore😑 who cares if sandeep or anuj becomes the next idolπŸ˜†, not me definitely!!!😑