Prediction Time!!!

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Omg!!!

This is too painful for the viewers to take in First Vedika loses her and then disha loses her baby!!! NNOO this is soo not fair.

Anyhoo! Now that Vedika cant be a mother( that was sooo coming) My prediction to alisha's pregnancy is that alisha will blackmail dhruv into marrying her,it will be exactly like reth.  But anyhow i have a feeling that sundari will be the one to poison alisha's mind and dhruv to leave vedika.

But that is my prediction

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think that Alisha will give her baby to Vedika once he/she is born. Then she will leave them alone until the kid is grown up and she would come back to get her baby back? I don't know, but just guessing.

Something like Antariksh and Sundari story?
Tomiko thumbnail
i was thinking that to Princess...time leaps in serials seem to be quite fashionable at the moment
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol yeah but u know vedika has allot of enemies i was thinking that what u said princess. But thats too like a happy ending. Vedika will face problems
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
As we all no tht vedika cnt b a mother now...it;s so sad..vedika has been through soo much in lyf..i wonder wen dese stupid producers will stop puttin vedika through all dis sufferin--i cnt bear 2 c er go through tht..its soo annoyin...wot do u fink will happen now???????? do u fink alisha will giv er baby 2 dhruvedika???????????????? will dhruv tell vedika abt alisha's baby????????????????? will vedika accept dhruv n alisha's relationship??????????????? will alisha's baby brin dhruvedika apart???????????? wot will happen...express ur thoughts ere..2 b honest wiv u guyz i cnt fink @ da moment cos m 2 angry abt dese producers makin vedika go through all dis...i new dey wud do summut lyk tht but nt 2 soon..der havent even been ne romantic...cute...hot scenes between dhruvedika n dey hav 2 bring all dis sufferin bk agen😑
pinkpanther21 thumbnail
i dont noe. it's pretty hard to say right now, but i feel so bad for her!!! i really really really really hope something gud will happen. som1 sed that this situation is very rare, then why does it hapen in every serial!!? 😑 πŸ˜ƒ lol
Aesha thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she cant become a mother?????????o man...this show just ....well man i am not watching sindoor nemore...n yeah m in canada so still donno about this
Aesha thumbnail
in the end she will just give her baby to dhruvedica..but after torturing viewers
pinkpanther21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess

I think that Alisha will give her baby to Vedika once he/she is born. Then she will leave them alone until the kid is grown up and she would come back to get her baby back? I don't know, but just guessing.

Something like Antariksh and Sundari story?

Yup. and then the same thing all over again. ugh. i quit! 😭

moderngirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think that alisha will blackmail dhruv but then she'll find out that dhruv can never be hers and she'll leave dhruvedika alone and keep the baby and maybe ved will find out that her report was false or something.....